Noah’s Bagels is a Californian based bagel chain that is a sister company to Einstein Bagels, which are located all across the US. The large majority of their bagels are vegan.
They were experimenting with adding a vegan cream cheese to their menu in early 2019, but we got conflicting information on whether it is still being offered.
Vegan Options at Noah’s Bagels
VeggL Quick Order
In line and need to hurry, like NOW?!? Here is what we recommend:
- Grab a Cinnamon Raisin or Everything Bagel (full list of vegan bagels just below), toasted and topped with either hummus, peanut butter or strawberry jelly.
- For lunch, order the Hummus Veg Out Sandwich with NO Garden Veggie Shmear (all the shmears contain milk). Get a bag of NNYB Barbeque or Original chips to complete your order.
- Ancient Grain
- Chocolate Chip
- Cinnamon Raisin
- French Toast
- Peppercorn Potato
- Sesame Seed
- Whole Wheat Sesame
Gourmet Bagels and Specialty Bread
- Apple Cinnamon
- Potato Roll
- Protein Power Bagel
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Natural Strawberry Jelly
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Avocado, Sauerkraut
- Hummus Veg Out on Ancient Grain – Advise NO Garden Veggie Shmear (it’s not vegan)
- Fruit Cup
- NNYB Barbecue Kettle Chips
- NNYB Original Kettle Chips
- Cinnamon Twist
Noah’s Bagels Vegan FAQ
Does Noah’s Bagels have vegan cream cheese?
In early 2019, Noah’s Bagels along with Einstein Bros and Bruegger’s Bagels added a vegan cream cheese from Daiya to their menus. However, if you look at Noah’s current online menu, no mention of the vegan cream cheese appears.
It could still be at select locations. Our best advice is to just ask your local locations if they are still carrying the vegan cream cheese.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick – We’ve never been to a Noah’s Bagels. Next time we’re out west though, we’re going to be sure to check one out.
Jen’s Pick – N/A
More Links and Info:
- Want to see Einstein Bros Bagels full menu? Head over to the Noah’s Bagels Official Menu page.
- Information taken directly from the Noah’s Bagels Nutrition Guide
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We have Vegan Guides for over 175 popular restaurant chains including Starbucks and Panera Bread
- Curious where else you can find a vegan bagel? We researched both popular bagel serving chains and grocery store brands to find out all the places you can get a vegan bagel.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!