You may think that the vegan options at Fazoli’s would be pretty simple, considering pasta is usually pretty vegan-friendly.
It does get a little bit more complex because Fazoli’s like to top off almost everything they serve with a little bit of parmesan spice blend. Don’t worry though, we’ll show you the modifications you need to make and they’re all pretty simple.
In case you’re wondering, yes, Fazoli’s did test an Impossible Spaghetti at two of their locations, but that test seems to be over. We were told though (fingers crossed) it may be something they launch everywhere in the future.
Fazoli’s Vegan Options
The biggest issue when it comes to Fazoli’s pasta for vegans is that they sprinkle Parmesan cheese onto almost everything on their menu. However, you can simply ask for the Parmesan not to added – pretty simple fix really!
- Fettuccine with Marinara – Order with NO parmesan spice blend
- Penne with marinara – Order with NO parmesan spice blend
- Spaghetti with marinara – Order with NO Parmesan spice blend
Note: Be aware that the pastas share cooking equipment with the Ravioli which contains egg so cross-contamination will most likely be present.
- Breadsticks – Order with NO butter
- Garden Salad – Order with NO cheese
- Red Wine Balsamic
- House Italian
- Fat Free Italian
Fazoli’s Vegan FAQ
Are Fazoli’s Noodles Vegan?
The Fettuccine, Penne and Spaghetti pastas are all vegan (as long as you order without the parmesan spice blend). The ravioli, on the other hand, contains egg and is not vegan.
Are the Breadsticks at Fazoli’s Vegan?
By default, no, the bread at Fazoli’s is brushed with butter and is not vegan. However, you are able to order the bread without the butter. Just ask your server.
Does Fazoli’s Have Impossible Meat?
Fazoli’s did a test run of Impossible Spaghetti at their Evansville, IN and Lexington, KY locations. That test now appears to be over, but Impossible Spaghetti could find it’s way back onto menus nationwide in the future.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the full menu at Fazoli’s, we suggest heading over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was given to us by the Director of Culinary Innovation at Fazoli’s
- Don’t have a Fazoli’s near you? Not to worry. VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including guides for other popular chain restaurants like Olive Garden and Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!