The vegan options at Doc Popcorn are solid. Almost half of the flavors on the menu are vegan-friendly including flavors like Klassic Kettle and Salt n Vinegar.
Doc Popcorn is a chain that you can generally find in malls (or sports venues) all across the US specializing in (you guessed it) popcorn!
Doc Popcorn Vegan Options
- Apple Crisp
- Dill Pickle
- Klassic Kettle
- Salt n Vinegar
- Sinfully Cinnamon
* Doc Popcorn locations are independently owned and operated so ingredients may vary. Before placing your order, verify that the popcorn you are ordering does not contain any animal ingredients.
Doc Popcorn Vegan FAQ
Is Doc Popcorn vegan?
Not all of Doc Popcorn’s popcorn flavors are vegan, but they have plenty that are. Currently, they have a half-dozen vegan-friendly flavors including Klassic Kettle and Salt n Vinegar.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the entire menu at Doc Popcorn, head over to their official menu page.
- Don’t have a Doc Popcorn near you? No worries! VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides including other popular locations like Insomnia Cookies and Cold Stone Creamery.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!