The vegan options at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt are actually pretty awesome!
At many yogurt places, you’re lucky to have one option, but at Menchie’s you have almost a dozen different options to choose from.
You have a few plant-based ice creams to choose from, made from either Oat Milk or Almond Milk. In addition to the ice creams, there is a great selection of sorbets as well.
The biggest issue you’ll probably end up having at Menchie’s is deciding which flavor to order.
Vegan Options at Menchie’s
Flavors constantly change and rotate. You can always call ahead to confirm which flavors your local Menchie’s is currently serving.
- Vegan Blue Raspberry Ice Pop Sorbet
- Vegan Blueberry Lemonade Sorbet
- Vegan Fudgy Chocolate Sorbet
- Vegan Paradise Fruit Punch Sorbet
- Vegan Pomegranate Razz Sorbet
- Vegan Simply Mango Sorbet
- Vegan Strawberry Sorbet
- Vegan Sweet Juicy Peach Sorbet
- Vegan Watermelon Sorbet
- Vegan Wild Cherry Sorbet with a Splash of Lime
- Vegan Cinnamon Horchata (made with almond milk)
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Mousse (made from almond milk)
- Vegan Mixed Berry (made with oat milk)
- Vegan Oatly Vanilla
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookie (made with oat milk)
- Vegan Salted Caramel (made with almond milk)
- Vegan Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie
There are plenty of fresh fruits and nuts that you can pretty safely top your ice cream or sorbet with. Check with your server to confirm.
We’re trying to work with Menchie’s on putting together an official list of vegan-friendly toppings and we’ll update here as soon as we have them.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website and all info contained on our site is regarding US based locations.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Menchie’s complete menu, then we suggest heading over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from Menchie’s Nutritional Facts Page
- Don’t have a Menchie’s near you? Not to worry! VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Dairy Queen and Baskin Robbins
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!