The vegan options at Marble Slab Creamery basically amount to a couple of sorbets.
It doesn’t appear that dairy-free ice cream has found it’s way to Marble Slab yet (at least not in the US), so until then the vegan options are going to be pretty limited.
In case you noticed: Marble Slab has a coconut based vegan ice cream (and even a vegan ice cream cake) in their Canadian stores–not in the US.
Marble Slab Creamery Vegan Options
- Sweet Orange
- Blackberries IQF
- Blueberries IQF
- Cake Cone* (see notes below)
- Cherries IQF
- Coconut Flakes
- Coconut Toasted
- Cookie Dough
- Graham Crackers**
- Macadamia Nuts
- Maraschino Cherries
- Oreo Cookies
- Raspberry Puree
- Shredded Coconut
- Sunday Nuts
- Teddy Grahams**
- Toasted Coconut
- Wet Walnuts
*The Cake Cone is a little confusing. According to Marble Slab’s Allergen Guide, the cake cone that is used as an add-in does not contain egg or milk, however, all the actual cones used to put ice cream in contain both egg and milk. We will update this info once we hear back from the company.
**We were a little concerned about the graham crackers and/or teddy grahams potentially containing honey, but were told by Fat Brands (Marble Slab’s parent company) that none of their add-ins contain honey.
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- Strawberry Sauce
Be aware: As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
Marble Slab Creamery Vegan FAQ
Is Marble Slab Creamery Sorbet Vegan?
Yes. Marble Slab Creamery’s Sorbets (Grapefruit, Mango, Raspberry, Sweet Orange, Watermelon) do not contain eggs or dairy and are vegan-friendly.
Does Marble Slab Creamery Ice Cream Cakes Have Eggs?
Yes. At the time of our research, all of the ice cream cakes contain eggs.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Marble Slab Creamery’s entire menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled from Marble Slab’s Allergen and Ingredients Page
- Not quite what you were hoping for? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other popular ice cream chains like Dairy Queen and Baskin Robbins
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!