Garbanzo’s keeps it super simple with their ordering process and with your vegan options! And even better news is you have plenty of them.
Choose a stuffed pita, salad, rice bowl, plate or laffa (a wrap). Pick your protein… falafel of course. They even have portobello mushrooms as an option. Add your fillings; hummus, veggies & whatnot. Then your sauce!
Let’s see what your filling & sauce options are:
Vegan Options at Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh
Step 1. Select Your Entree Base
The Gyro is NOT an option. The gyro bread contains dairy.
- Signature Stuffed Pita
- Rice Bowl
- Laffa (Wrap)
- Portobello Mushrooms
Step 2. Fill It Up!
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Hummus, famous or seasonal
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Cabbage
- Red Onion
- Roma Tomatoes
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Sauteed Seasonal Vegetables
- Seasoned Rice
Step 3. Sauce It.
- Cilantro Sauce
- Greek Vinaigrette
- Signature Red Sauce
- Tahini Sauce
Step 4. Pick Your Sides
- Fresh Baked Signature Pita
- Signature Fries
- Fresh-Made Chips
- Whole Fresh Apple (sliced upon request)
*Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh’s vegan options are labeled on their menu so we feel confident that cross-contamination shouldn’t be an issue but be aware, it is NOT a 100% vegan restaurant which means it could still occur.
Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh Vegan FAQ
Is Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh’s Bakalava Vegan?
Unfortunately no. Garbanzo’s Baklava contains honey.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the entire menu at Garbanzo then head over to their official menu page here.
- Information for this guide came from Garbanzo’s Nutritional and Allergen Information.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!