The vegan options at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, like all the parks at Walt Disney World, are really good.
So, while you may have to look hard to find animals while you’re at the Animal Kingdom, you won’t have to look too hard to find something to eat.
Here’s everything vegan at the Animal Kingdom and where you can find each one.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Vegan Options
Flame Tree Barbecue (Lunch and Dinner)
- Hot Link Smokehouse Sandwich
Harambe Market (Lunch and Dinner)
- Hot Link Bowl
Restaurantosaurus (Lunch and Dinner)
- Impossible™ Spicy Southwestern Burger
Satu’li Canteen (Lunch and Dinner)
- Create Your Own Bowl with ingredients including Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu, Black Beans and Rice or Potato Hash topped with Charred Onion Vinaigrette
Tiffins Restaurant (Lunch and Dinner)
- North African Spiced Tofu
- Passion Fruit Tapioca Creme
Per Disney’s Website: Menu items are subject to change. The plant-based icon can be found next to plant-based food items at owned-and-operated dining locations.
Featured Image Credit: legenda / Shutterstock.com
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see more information on the complete dining options available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we suggest checking out their Official Dining Page
- Information for this guide was pulled from Walt Disney World’s Plant Based Guide
- Will you be visiting some of the other Disney World Parks? We also have Vegan Guides for the Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center as well!
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!