The vegan options at Disney Springs are quite good. You won’t have any trouble finding vegan food while exploring the area.
Disney Springs is the themed retail and dining area located right next to Walt Disney World and the surrounding hotels. It’s a pretty large area split up into 4 ‘districts’, all with plenty of things to see and do.
We’re going to try to highlight a few of the best vegan options that we are aware of in the area. If you know something we don’t, we would love for you to let us know so that we can update and improve this guide. Thanks!
Disney Springs Vegan Options
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
Lunch and Dinner
- Plant-based Bratwurst Sausage
- Plant-based Pacific Island Burger
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Purple Glazed Ube Classic Donut
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Forest
- DOLE Whip
There are way too many drinks to list them all here, so we’re picking out a few that can be ordered vegan, as-is, straight off the menu. For more drinks, refer to our full Starbucks Vegan Guide.
- Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso
- Bagels – Plain, Cinnamon Raisin and Everything
- Chickpea Bites & Avocado Protein Box
- Assorted snacks, fruits and potato chips
If – this is important – if you order your pretzel with NO butter, two of the pretzels at Wetzel’s Pretzels are vegan-friendly.
- Original – Order with NO butter
- Sinful Cinnamon – Order with NO butter
- Pizza Sauce Dipping Sauce
Disney Springs Vegan FAQ
Does Everglazed have vegan options?
Yes they do! One of Everglazed’s classic donuts is the Purple Glazed Ube donut and it is vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Information for this guide was pulled from a combination of Disney’s Plant Based Guide, the Everglazed menu and information from some of our own guides.
- Need more vegan guides once you enter the parks? VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including guides for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!