Wells Fargo is most certainty making an effort to offer meatless options but are still not hitting it out of the Vegan park yet as a lot of the items need to have ingredients taken off or switched. Maybe I should say, Wells Fargo is doing a great job of offering vegetarian options. Do not fret though, you have many more Vegan Options here than at most other arenas!
Section 107 will be your best friend for all things Vegan!
Vegan Options at Wells Fargo
The following options are at Section 107*
- Beyond Meat Cheesesteak. Advise NO cheese sauce and switch bun for the banh mi bun. (Line Change)
- Beyond Meat Burger. Ask to have bun switched to the Banh Mi Bun (Line Change
- Beyond Meat Sausage. Ask to have bun switched to the Banh Mi Bun (Line Change)
- Cauliflower Bahn-Mi (Line Change)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Fries (Line Change)
- Tofu & Quinoa Bowl (Spring Garden –also in Section 209)
Rita’s in Sections 104, 119 & 207A
- Italian Ices (Cream Ices & Frozen Custards are NOT vegan)
Dippin’ Dots in Sections 120 & 209A
- Rainbow Ice is the most common Vegan flavor but if they have Liberty Ice, Strawberry Ice, Lime Ice, Lemon Ice, Blue Raspberry Ice, Orange Ice, Sour Blue Ice and Black Ice are ALL vegan as well–if available.
At most concession stands…
- Peanuts, Super Pretzels & Chips
- There is also a Line Change Booth at Section 202. We cannot confirm if this booth also offers the Vegan Options. *Be aware… Line Change Booths alter their concessions based on event.
- Spring Garden is 100% Gluten Free and offers, ‘Build Your Own” Bowl, Salad or Wrap. We have not confirmed if there are any other options other than the Tofu & Quinoa Bowl.
- If you’d like to get more info on the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia you can go to their official page here
- VeggL is THE place for finding vegan options ANYWHERE! We have Cheat Sheets for Popular Restaurants, Airports and Stadiums/Arenas
- We do everything possible to make sure all our Cheat Sheets are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!