Unfortunately, the vegan options inside Truist Park are very limited! It seems a couple years ago, they offered a vegan hot dog but now you’re limited to peanuts, chips and fruit. H&F has a Beyond Burger but the bun is not vegan and the grill is shared with meat items.
Our advice would be to eat outside of the park at The Battery. Make sure you get there early enough because wait times will be long before a game.
- The Yardhouse has an entire Gardein menu–make sure you verify which items are not just vegetarian but are indeed vegan.
- Haagen Daz has ice cream and sorbet.
- Goldberg’s carries the Beyond Burger on a vegan bun.
- El Super Pan has a smoked tofu sandwich and vegan sides.
- And from our understanding, every restaurant inside Ph’east Food Hall has said they can create vegan options.
You also have the option to bring your own food in! Truist is one of the only parks still allowing you to do this. We’ve included the policies to make yourself familiar with down below.
Vegan Options at Truist Park
Fresh Fruit: Sections 109, 149, 212 and 242
Peanuts and Chips are available at most locations
Beyond Burger (not a vegan bun and shares the grill with meat items): H&F Burger on the first level outfield where the gates come in & out of the Battery.
Can I Bring Food Into the Stadium?
Not thrilled with the vegan options available and thinking of bringing your own food to the game instead? Before you do, make sure you’re aware of a few policies at Truist Park. We pulled these directly from their A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 10/4/21)
Bags are not allowed to enter Truist Park to reduce touchpoints and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions may be made for:
- Medical Bags no larger than what is required to transport necessary medical equipment
- Diaper bags for guests accompanied by infant(s)
- Small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches
A mobile locker bag storage (first come, first served) unit is available for guests who arrive with oversized bags outside the Third Base Gate 2 hours prior to game start time to 1 hour after last out for a cost of $10 per bag.
Coolers (as of 10/4/21)
Ice chests and hard-sided coolers are not allowed at Truist Park. Soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will be are allowed for guests with medical needs.
Outside Food & Drink (as of 10/4/21)
Fans will be able to bring food inside of Truist Park as long as it fits inside a clear, gallon-sized plastic bag and may also bring a sealed plastic bottle of water. One bag of food and one bottle of water per ticket will be permitted. Additional considerations will be made for those with dietary concerns and infants.
All bags of food will be subject to additional inspection at our security gates before entry.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- We have vegan guides for stadiums/arenas across the country, airports and popular chain restaurants.
- Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is as accurate as possible and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change that we need to know about, let us know. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information.