Unfortunately, the vegan options inside Truist Park are very limited! It seems a couple years ago, they offered a vegan hot dog but now you’re limited to peanuts, chips and fruit. H&F has a Beyond Burger but the bun is not vegan and the grill is shared with meat items.
Our advice would be to eat outside of the park at The Battery. Make sure you get there early enough because wait times will be long before a game.
- The Yardhouse has an entire Gardein menu–make sure you verify which items are not just vegetarian but are indeed vegan.
- Haagen Daz has ice cream and sorbet.
- Goldberg’s carries the Beyond Burger on a vegan bun.
- El Super Pan has a smoked tofu sandwich and vegan sides.
- And from our understanding, every restaurant inside Ph’east Food Hall has said they can create vegan options.
You also have the option to bring your own food in! Truist is one of the only parks still allowing you to do this. Verify with their website the rules regarding your food needing to be in a clear gallon size bag.
Vegan Options at Truist Park!
Fresh Fruit: Sections 109, 149, 212 and 242
Peanuts and Chips are available at most locations
Beyond Burger (not a vegan bun and shares the grill with meat items): H&F Burger on the first level outfield where the gates come in & out of the Battery.
- We have cheat sheets for stadiums/arenas across the country, airports and popular chain restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know