We were able to track down some great sounding vegan options at U.S. Bank Stadium. There is a catering company that has physical locations inside the stadium in sections 122 and 329. We got to speak with Chef Kev of Be Graceful and if you’re looking for some good food in the stadium, this is where we’d head.
These are probably not the only vegan options, just what we know of at the moment. You may in fact find some things that we’re missing (If so, please reach out and let us know so that we can improve this guide)
We also did some research into U.S. Bank’s policies on bringing food and drinks into the stadium as well as took a look near the stadium to find places that could be good before or after the game.
Vegan Options at U.S. Bank Stadium
Be Graceful (Sections 122, 329)
- Portabella Mushrooms on a Ciabatta Bread with a vegan Haju Dipping Sauce
- Falafel on a Pita with Hummus Spread
Chef Kev also told us that they are planning on offering an Impossible Sloppy Joe sometime after the first game.
Can I Bring Food Into U.S. Bank Stadium?
Thinking about bringing food into the game? Here are some policies at U.S. Bank Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Vikings A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 9/1/2021)
The Minnesota Vikings strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. Official NFL team logo clear plastic bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags that are 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bottles and Cans (as of 9/1/2021)
Bottles and cans of any kind, excluding (1) 12 oz. factory sealed plastic bottle of water per person are prohibited from being brought into the stadium. Any guests deliberately concealing alcohol which is found during the security screening process may be prohibited from entering the stadium. Any guest found consuming from or in possession of a prohibited container inside of the stadium may be subject to ejection.
Outside Food and Beverage (as of 9/1/2021)
U.S. Bank Stadium will allow one factory sealed 12 ounce bottle of water per person into the stadium. Any other outside food and beverage is not permitted into U.S. Bank Stadium.
Vegan Options Near U.S. Bank Stadium
We also did a bit of research looking around the area close to the stadium. We found a couple places close to the stadium that could be good spots for grabbing a bite to eat before or after the game. This is by no means a comprehensive list, just a few locations that caught our attention.
Hard Times Cafe
Hard Times Cafe is a punk rock themed restaurant serving up vegan and vegetarian food. Everything on the menu is clearly labeled, so don’t worry about having to figure out which is which.
The cafe is located less than a mile to the southeast of the stadium and the reviews for this place are amazing. A lot of awesome vegan breakfast choices which always seems to be hard to find.
When you’ve looked through as many Google Reviews as we have, you become aware of how hard it is to maintain a 4.9 rating (out of 5) with over 100 reviews. But, that’s just what the folks at Vegan East have been able to do so far.
Located just a couple miles west of the stadium, Vegan East serves up soups, sandwiches and ridiculously good desserts like cupcakes and cinnamon rolls. Definitely worth checking out if you’re in town for a game!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 250 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on U.S. Bank Stadium for Vikings games, visit their Official Page here
- VeggL has vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other NFL stadiums like Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs) and AT&T Stadium (Cowboys)
- Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is as accurate as possible and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change that we need to know about, let us know. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information.