We’re thankful U.S. Bank Stadium, home of the Minnesota Vikings, has remained consistent with their vegan options for the last few seasons. We have confirmed that the Be Graceful vendor is available again for the 2023 season.
We have contacted the stadium to ask if there are addiitonal options we may not be seeing on their concessions page and will update if/when we learn more.
Below that, we share what U.S. Bank Stadium’s Bag Policies are along with if you are allowed to bring in outside food or drink… should you be thinking of going that route.
Lastly, we did some research around the stadium and somewhat close, hoping to find vegan-friendly restaurants that may be good places to eat before or after the game.
Vegan Options at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Chips. Check ingredients.
- Candy. Check ingredients.
Be Graceful (Sections 121 and 328/329)
We do not have a list of the options but we have confirmed this is where you can find vegan food!
U.S. Bank Stadium has this vendor mentioned at sections 328 and 329 on their concessions page. You will find it in one of those sections. Let us know if you discover which one.
Dippin’ Dots (Sections 129 and 307)
- Rainbow Ice flavor
If you learn what these specific options are or learn of other vegan items in this stadium, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into U.S. Bank Stadium?
Thinking about bringing food into the game? Here are some policies at U.S. Bank Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Vikings A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 8.29.23)
The NFL and the Minnesota Vikings strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bag to the game.
- If you must bring a bag to the game, the NFL will allow bags with or without a handle or strap smaller than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
Medical necessity bags will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.29.23)
- one (1) 12 oz factory-sealed plastic bottle of water per person
- Outside food and beverage*
- Bottles and cans of any kind, excluding one (1) 12 oz factory-sealed plastic bottle of water per person are prohibited from being brought into the stadium.
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Coolers and hard-sided containers are prohibited at U.S. Bank Stadium
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Vegan Options Near U.S. Bank Stadium
We also did a bit of research looking around the area close to the stadium. We found a couple of places close to the stadium that could be good spots for grabbing a bite to eat before or after the game.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, just a few locations that caught our attention.
Hard Times Cafe
Hard Times Cafe is a punk rock themed restaurant serving up vegan and vegetarian food. Everything on the menu is clearly labeled, so don’t worry about having to figure out which is which.
The cafe is located less than a mile to the southeast of the stadium and the reviews for this place are amazing. A lot of awesome vegan breakfast choices which always seems to be hard to find.
When you’ve looked through as many Google Reviews as we have, you become aware of how hard it is to maintain a 4.9 rating (out of 5) with over 100 reviews. But, that’s just what the folks at Vegan East have been able to do so far.
Located just a couple miles west of the stadium, Vegan East serves up soups, sandwiches and ridiculously good desserts like cupcakes and cinnamon rolls. Definitely worth checking out if you’re in town for a game!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on U.S. Bank Stadium for Vikings games, visit their Official Page here
- VeggL has vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other NFL stadiums like Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs) and AT&T Stadium (Cowboys)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!