You have a couple of vegan options if you are planning to visit TD Garden for a Boston Celtics/Bruins game or an event and honestly, you can make it through with both choices.
Along with the Garden’s vegan food options, we have provided you with the policies you may need to know if you’re thinking about bringing your own food or drinks in. We also list their bag policies since these tend to go hand in hand.
And finally, we researched around the arena to find a couple of good vegan-friendly spots that you can check out before or after the game.
We’re always looking to improve our guides and keep them as up-to-date as possible, so if you know something we don’t – please reach out and let us know!
Vegan Options at TD Garden
MingsBings are little hand-held pockets made of rice paper and plant-based/vegan fillings. Gluten-Free. Nut Free.
- Loge, Level 4. Between Sections 9 and 10.
- Bud Light Top Shelf Bar
- Available at various stands throughout Levels 4 and 7.
If you visit and learn we need to make any changes or additions to this guide, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into TD Garden?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some policies at TD Garden that you want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the TD Garden A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 10.7.23)
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Bags that measure between 14”x 14”x6” and 6”x4”x1.5” (including clear bags and ProShop powered by ‘47 bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening. We kindly ask that you reach out to TD Garden Customer Service (email@example.com) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are not allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 14”x14”x6” are considered prohibited items and are not allowed into the arena.
Food & Beverage (as of 10.7.23)
- Outside food and/or beverages, including alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Courtesy cups of tap water are available for all guests, please ask your server.
Vegan Options Near TD Garden
We did some research looking around the garden to try to find a couple of good spots to grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is by no means a comprehensive list, just a couple of places that caught our attention.
Always double-check days/hours open when making plans.
Cocobeet is located less than a mile south of the arena.
It’s a grab-n-go location where you can pickup a salad, cold-pressed juices and smoothies. If you’re on the way to the arena and need something quick, this is a great place to stop and get something really healthy to get you through the game.
Located even closer to TD Gardens (about a half mile) is a vegetarian/vegan spot called Terramia Ristorante. They serve up authentic Italian fare with a plant-based twist. On their menu, you can find everything from Polpette to Gnocchi Ai Funghi.
Reviews of the place are amazing and people seem to really love the ravioli so keep that in mind if you get a chance to check this restaurant out.
A vegan-friendly chain directly across the street from TD Garden. Order a burrito, bowl, salad or tacos. Get some nachos with salsa and/or guacamole on the side. See our complete vegan guide for QDOBA for detailed information.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on TD Garden for Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins games, please check out their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other nearby locations like Madison Square Garden (NY Knicks & Rangers) and Yankee Stadium (Yankees)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!