Sofi Stadium has some pretty good vegan options. It’s not many but hey, you do have vegan chicken nuggets, tots, sausage and fries!
They do not allow you to bring in your own food so you can choose from the options inside or choose one of the vegan restaurants they have close by. We have a couple listed towards the bottom of the guide.
If you know something we don’t, please reach out and let us know so we can improve this page!
Vegan Options at SoFi Stadium
Fairfax Avenue (Levels 3, 4, 6 & 8)
- Beyond Sausage
- French Fries
Sawtelle Blvd (Levels 3, 4, 6 & 8)
- Chick’n Nugs & Tots
Google Club Cloud & Suites (Level 2)
Access is restricted to specific Suite and Club Seat ticket holders.
Beyond Sausage is also available here but it is only labeled vegetarian online… you can ask if it is actually vegan since this is available as vegan at Fairfax Ave.
- Chips & Salsa (gf)
- Fruit Cart Cup (gf)
- Beyond Sausage (gf)
- Beyond Sausage (gf)
Food and beverage options at SoFi Stadium are subject to availability.
Can I Bring Food Into SoFi Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some policies at SoFi stadium that you want to be aware of. These were pulled directly from the LA Rams SoFi Stadium A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 8.22.23)
- For all events at SoFi Stadium, permitted bags should be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”.
- Other permitted bags include one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziplock bag or similar) and small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4″ x 6″ in size, with or without a handle or strap.
- With or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at an entry designated for this purpose.
For all Non-NFL related events, backpacks and large bags that exceed 12” x 6” x 12” are not allowed.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.22.23)
- One (1) 20oz factory-sealed plastic water bottle per guest is allowed.
- One (1) 20oz empty, reusable, non-metal water bottle to be used at the hydration stations is also allowed.
- Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited from being brought into the stadium.
- Outside food.
Exceptions are Medically required food and/or beverages in sealed containers.
Vegan Options Near SoFi Stadium
We did a bit of research, looking around the area close to the stadium to find a couple of good options to grab a bite to eat before or after the game. Being LA, it’s surprising we found plenty. Here a just a couple that really piqued our interest.
Located just a mile west of the stadium is VegainzLA. They serve up plant-based sandwiches, sushi burritos & pasta dishes, as well as fruit juices. Their proximity to the stadium and 4.9 (out of 5.0) Google rating are what really caught our attention.
People seem to really rave about the wraps (and the prices by the way) and that’s what we’ll be ordering next time we’re in LA for a Rams game.
Stuff I Eat
Stuff I Eat is possibly the most unique name for a restaurant I’ve ever heard and it just makes me smile. It’s another location that is really close to the stadium, just a little over a mile northwest of the stadium.
They are a cafe serving a lot of Tex Mex inspired creations. Try the enchiladas, customers love them.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- For more info on SoFi Stadium, including tickets, parking, etc – go check out their Official Stadium Page
- VeggL contains vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby locations like Dodger Stadium and LAX.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!