So far out attempts to reach out and get the vegan options at SoFi Stadium have been unsuccessful. We will continue to try to get in contact with someone at the stadium to get information.
We’re hoping having this page up can help us gather this info quicker, either through the stadium or feedback from our awesome readers.
In the meantime, we’ve included what we do know – SoFi Stadium has partnered with vegan wine company, stadium policies on bringing in your own food and a couple nearby vegan friendly restaurants where you can grab food.
If you know something we don’t, please reach out and let us know so we can improve this page!
Vegan Options at SoFi Stadium
As of this moment the only thing that we have been able to confirm is that Fresh Vine Wine, a vegan wine brand, is going to be available at SoFi Stadium (select locations) for the 2021 football season.
While having vegan wine available is awesome, it doesn’t solve the issue of, well, actually eating food.
We are still working on that at the moment and hope to have answers from SoFi Stadium soon. We’ve read about possibly a veggie burger and even a veggie chili (more on that in a sec) which are promising, but we’ve not been able to confirm yet.
While we haven’t confirmed these options with SoFi yet, we did receive some insight from a VeggL reader, who did their own research at the stadium.
(Please note: We have not confirmed any of the following info with SoFi Stadium – we’re simply passing along information that could potentially be helpful. Please check with each location to confirm items are vegan.)
- Vegan Chili (was labeled as vegan though they do give you cheese on the side)
- Sesame Ginger Salad (was labeled as vegan)
- Tater Tots – this one is a maybe. Definitely omit the dairy-based dressing that comes with, but absolutely double-check that the tots are vegan.
Can I Bring Food Into SoFi Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some policies at SoFi stadium that you want to be aware of. These were pulled directly from the LA Rams SoFi Stadium A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 9/7/21)
SoFi Stadium is a Clear Bag facility; guests are strongly encouraged not to bring any type of bags or containers to the stadium, but if necessary, please adhere to the following permissible guidelines:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com), or One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that are 4” x 6”
- With or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at an entry
designated for this purpose.
Bottles and Cans (as of 9/7/21)
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited from being brought into the stadium. Any guests deliberately concealing alcohol which is found during the security screening process may be prohibited from entering the stadium.
Any guest found consuming from or in possession of a prohibited container inside of the stadium may be subjected to ejection.
Coolers and Hard Sided Containers (as of 9/7/21)
Coolers and hard-sided containers are prohibited at SoFi Stadium.
Outside Food and Beverage (as of 9/7/21)
SoFi Stadium will allow one factory sealed 20-ounce bottle of water per person into the stadium. Any other outside food and beverage is not permitted into SoFi Stadium.
Vegan Options Near SoFi Stadium
We did a bit of researching, looking around the area close to the stadium to find a couple good options to grab a bite to eat before or after the game. Being LA, it’s surprising we found plenty. Here a just a couple that really piqued our interest.
Located just a mile west of the stadium is VegainzLA. They serve up plant-based sandwiches, sushi burritos & pasta dishes, as well as fruit juices. Their proximity to the stadium and 4.9 (out of 5.0) Google rating are what really caught our attention.
People seem to really rave about the wraps (and the prices by the way) and that’s what we’ll be ordering next time we’re in LA for a Rams game.
Stuff I Eat
Stuff I Eat is possibly the most unique name for a restaurant I’ve ever heard and it just makes me smile. It’s another location that is really close to the stadium, just a little over a mile northwest of the stadium.
They are a cafe serving a lot of Tex Mex inspired creations. Try the enchiladas, customers love them.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- For more info on SoFi Stadium, including tickets, parking, etc – go check out their Official Stadium Page
- VeggL contains vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby locations like Dodger Stadium and LAX.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!