Multiple attempts to contact the Paycor Stadium (formerly Paul Brown Stadium), home of the Cincinnati Bengals, to find out what vegan options are available have not been successful… and this is not just for the 2023 season, we’re referring to past seasons as well.
We will continue to contact them. But in the meantime, we have shared a couple of the policies below along with vegan-friendly restaurants close to the stadium since that is more than likely what you are going to have to rely on; aside from bringing your own food to tailgate.
If you go to a game and learn about any vegan options, we would love to hear what they are so we can update this guide for the next vegan football fan who visits.
Vegan Options at Paycor Stadium
We have read thru every menu on Paycor Stadium’s concessions with no luck in finding anything vegan. The stadium has also been contacted asking for more information. It is unfortunate that the only food we can share as an option are peanuts.
If you visit the stadium and learn more before we do, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Paycor Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Paul Brown Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Bengals’ Gameday Guide.
There is NO mention of whether you can take your food into Paycor Stadium or not so we suggest NOT taking your own. Eating before and after the game may be your best bet.
Bag Policy (as of 8.21.23)
Based on recommended NFL public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags. One (per person) of the bags listed below will be permitted inside Paul Brown Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″x6″x12″
- One-gallon reusable clear plastic bag
- Women’s small clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ with one of the clear plastic bags
- Medical bags for accompanying patron
All items are subject to search. All other bags will be denied.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate
- Diapers and wipers can be carried in a clear bag, however, diaper bags are not permitted
- Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse
Food & Beverage (as of 8.21.23)
There is zero information on whether you can bring food into the stadium but I do want to point out, food is not on the prohibited list. We will update this answer if/when we hear back.
- An unopened bottled of water is allowed.
Prohibited Items* (as of 8.21.23)
- Beverage Containers (Bottles & Cans, with the exception of unopened bottled water)
- All Coolers (unless medically required)
- Thermal Containers
*This is not a complete list of prohibited items, just ones we felt were important to know regarding the ability to bring food and/or beverages into the stadium.
Vegan Options Near Paycor Stadium
We did a bit of investigating, looking around the stadium to try to find a couple of good spots to grab a bite to eat close by before or after the game. This is not a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
Harmony Plant Fare | NYC Inspired Vegan Deli
Located just a mile and half north of the stadium is Harmony Plant Fare. It’s a NYC Inspired Vegan Deli where you can pick vegan meats and cheeses along with some amazing looking sandwiches.
We’ve never been here ourselves, but they carry a 4.9 star rating with over a 100 reviews on Google. (You know how hard that is to do!?!)
There is also a couple of other spots, Essen Kitchen and Herban Vegans, located about a block away from Harmony Plant Fare. Definitely an area worth checking out.
I know we’ll have some people scoff at the idea of including Yard House here and I get it. Yard House is not a local vegan restaurant. It’s a chain and they serve non-vegan items including meat.
However, they do have great vegan options including a few menu items using Gardein products. This Yard House location is also a block away from the stadium making it really convenient for a before or after game meet-up.
Finally, when trying to “choose” the restaurant with non-vegan friends or family, sometimes it’s just easier to suggest a spot that they’ll “feel comfortable with”. I know that’s not ideal, but it tends to work out well for us.
For a complete list of everything vegan at Yard House, check out our Yard House Vegan Guide.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to look up more info on Paul Brown Stadium for Bengals games, make sure to check out there Official Page here
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby locations like Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds) and Progressive Field (Cleveland Guardians)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!