Multiple attempts to contact the Paycom Center, home of the Oklahoma City Thunder, have so far not been successful.
We’ll keep reaching out, but in the meantime we do have the policies you need to know if you’re planning on bypassing the need to find anything vegan and bring your own food into the arena.
We also have a couple suggestions for vegan-friendly locations where you can stop and grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Finally, if you’d like to help us out by encouraging the Paycom Center to get in touch with us, here is the contact page for the arena.
Vegan Options at Paycom Center
We are not aware of any vegan options at Paycom Center at this time. It doesn’t mean they may not exist, we just haven’t been able to confirm with anyone at the arena what (and where) they are.
We’ll keep trying to reach out to get this info and will update here as soon as we get it.
If you know something we don’t that can help improve this guide, please reach out to us and let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Paycom Center?
Thinking about bringing your own food to an Oklahoma City Thunder game, or maybe to a concert at the arena? Here are a few policies at Paycom Center that you need to be familiar with. We pulled these directly from their A to Z Guest Guide.
Prohibited Items* (as of 10/2/21)
- Outside food and beverage. Should you need to bring food to an event for medical reasons, please call 405-602-5130 or email [email protected] for assistance.
- Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
*This is not a complete list of prohibited items at Paycom Center. We only selected those that felt relevant to being able to bring food and/or beverages into the arena.
Vegan Options Near Paycom Center
Jen and I always enjoy stopping a local vegan-friendly spot to eat before or after the game as part of our gameday festivities. We do a little a research on the area around the arena and when we did that with Paycom Center, here is a couple places we found. This is by no means all the available options, just a few restaurants that caught our eye.
The Loaded Bowl
The Loaded Bowl is located a little over a mile west of the arena. They serve up vegan comfort bowls, many of which feature their creamy cashew mac + cheese that more than a few people refer to as ‘the best mac n cheese they’ve ever ate’.
This spot is definitely at the top of our bucket list the next time we’re visiting Oklahoma City!
Café420 The Alkaline Plant-Based Stop
Cafe420 doesn’t have quite as many reviews as The Loaded Bowl, but they are currently (at the time of this writing) carrying a 4.9 rating. That’s hard to ignore!
Cafe420 sits less than a mile north of the arena and they are a little unique in that they focus on an ALKALINE plant based menu inspired by Dr. Sebi.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Need more info on the Paycom Center? For everything from tickets to parking, make sure to head over to their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other NBA arenas like Vivint Smart Home Arena (Utah Jazz) and Ball Arena (Denver Nuggets).
- Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is as accurate as possible and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change that we need to know about, let us know. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information.