Multiple attempts to contact the Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals, to find out what vegan options are available at the stadium have not been successful.
We’ll keep reaching out, but in the meantime we do have the policies you need to know if you’re thinking about just bringing your own food to the stadium.
We also have two suggestions for a couple vegan-friendly locations where you can stop and grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Finally, if you’d like to help us out by encouraging Paul Brown Stadium to get in touch with us, you can reach them at [email protected].
Vegan Options at Paul Brown Stadium
We are not aware of any vegan options at Paul Brown Stadium at this time. It doesn’t mean they may not exist, we just haven’t been able to confirm with anyone at the stadium what (and where) they are.
We’ll keep trying to reach out to get this info and will update here as soon as we get it.
If you know something we don’t that can help improve this guide, please reach out to us and let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Paul Brown Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Paul Brown Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Bengals’ Gameday Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 9/6/21)
Based on recommended NFL public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags. One (per person) of the bags listed below will be permitted inside Paul Brown Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″x6″x12″
- One-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag
- Women’s clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ with one of the clear plastic bags
- Medical bags for accompanying patron
All items subject to search. All other bags will be denied. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, non-clear cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps, computer bags, camera bags, and any bag larger than the permissible size.
Prohibited Items* (as of 9/6/21)
- Beverage containers
- Bottles and cans, with the exception of unopened bottled water
- All Coolers (unless medically required)
*This is not a complete list of prohibited items, just ones we felt were important to know regarding the ability to bring food and/or beverages into the stadium.
Vegan Options Near Paul Brown Stadium
We did a bit of investigating, looking around the stadium to try to find a couple good spots to grab a bite to eat close by before or after the game. This is not a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
Harmony Plant Fare | NYC Inspired Vegan Deli
Located just a mile and half north of the ballpark is Harmony Plant Fare. It’s a NYC Inspired Vegan Deli where you can pick vegan meats and cheeses along with some amazing looking sandwiches.
We’ve never been here ourselves, but they carry a 4.9 star rating with over a 100 reviews on Google. (You know how hard that is to do!?!)
There is also a couple other spots, Essen Kitchen and Herban Vegans, located about a block away from Harmony Plant Fare. Definitely an area worth checking out.
I know we’ll have some people scoff at the idea of including Yard House here and I get it. Yard House is not a local vegan restaurant. It’s a chain and they serve non-vegan items including meat.
However, they do have great vegan options including a few menu items using Gardein products. This Yard House location is also a block away from the stadium making it really convenient for a before or after game meet-up.
Finally, when trying to “choose” the restaurant with non-vegan friends or family, sometimes it’s just easier to suggest a spot that they’ll “feel comfortable with”. I know that’s not ideal, but it tends to work out well for us.
For a complete list of everything vegan at Yard House, check out our Yard House Vegan Guide.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to look up more info on Paul Brown Stadium for Bengals games, make sure to check out there Official Page here
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby locations like Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds) and Progressive Field (Cleveland Guardians)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!