You have some pretty tasty-sounding vegan options for the 2023 season at Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans! Two concession stands on the main concourse carry them; sections 116 and 131.
Along with Nissan Stadium’s vegan food options, we have provided you with the policies you may need to know if you’re thinking about bringing your own food or drinks into the stadium. We also list their bag policies since these tend to go hand in hand.
Should you choose to eat before or after your event, we have given you a few vegan restaurant options towards the bottom of the guide. Nashville appears to be much more vegan-friendly than we ever thought it could have been!
Vegan Options at Nissan Stadium
Twice Daily Grab and Go (Sections 116 & 131)
Burrito Bowl (gf) … comes with tangy chickpeas, homemade pico de gallo, grilled corn, vegan cheddar cheese, piled on white rice.
- Chickpea Wrap (gf) … comes with chickpeas tossed with peppers, cilantro, jalapenos and spices on a gluten-free tortilla.
- Vegan Pasta Salad … a lentil-made pasta tossed with EVOO, herbs and spices.
- Crudite with Avocado Ranch. This is labeled as vegan, but I would double-check that the avocado ranch is in fact vegan. Please let us know if you learn more.
- Fruit Cup
Be aware that their options may change. If you do not see these at Twice Daily, ask what the current options are.
If you know something we don’t that can help improve this guide, please reach out to us and let us know.
Can I Bring Food Into Nissan Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some policies at Nissan Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. These policies were pulled directly from their A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 8.29.23)
We strongly encourage guests NOT to bring any type of bag to Nissan Stadium to expedite entry at the gates. If you need to bring personal items to the game, please familiarize yourself with our clear bag policy.
- Clear bags must be 12″ x 12″ x 6″ or smaller. This includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, gallon ziploc bags, etc.
- Non-transparent bags can be no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5,” even if you are placing it inside your larger clear bag.
- All styles of clear bags are acceptable as long as they are 12″ x 12″ x 6″ or smaller. This includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, gallon ziploc bags, etc.
The clear bag policy is in effect for all Titans games, college football games, concerts and any other sporting event at Nissan Stadium.
Guests will not be allowed to empty and collapse a non-approved bag into a clear bag.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.29.23)
- empty, clear plastic water bottles are permissible.
- coolers or containers, including glass bottles, cans (aerosol and non-aerosol), thermos, hard plastic tumbler
- outside food/beverages
Vegan Options Near Nissan Stadium
If part of your gameday ritual is grabbing a bite to eat before or after the game (it is for us!), then we’ve got you covered there too. We took a look around the stadium to find a couple of good vegan-friendly spots to grab some food.
This is by no means a complete list, just two places that caught our attention.
If you’re not from Nashville, you may be surprised to find out there are some AMAZING vegan restaurants in the city. Here are two that are at the top of our bucket list.
Just across the river, 1 mile from the stadium, there is a 100% plant-based restaurant with not only incredible reviews but a plethora of food options.
You will find smoothies, power bowls, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, caulfikower crust flatbreads, soup, and an incredible array of sides and what would be my favorite, all-day breakfast! And don’t forget their dessert. Looks incredible!
The Wild Cow
If you head a couple miles in the other direction from the stadium, you’ll find The Wild Cow. The Wild Cow serves up a wide variety of homemade vegan food from reubens to artichoke dip to lentil soup.
Here is a snippet from the owners that we really wanted to share:
We opened the Wild Cow to provide delicious, cruelty-free, healthy food to the people of Middle Tennessee. Nearly all of our food is purchased in it’s whole form, meaning we make almost all of our own sauces, dressings, soup stocks, etc. This means that we can name every ingredient in the food we serve.
Other vegan restaurants within 10 minutes from the stadium:
- Serenity Vegan Pizza
- Succulent Vegan Tacos
- Radical Rabbit
Definitely worth checking out while you’re in Nashville!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to get more information on Nissan Stadium for things like Parking, etc – head over to their Official Page
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other NFL stadiums like Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis Colts) and Mercedes Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons).
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!