From what we’ve been able to gather so far, the vegan options at M&T Bank Stadium look pretty good.
While there doesn’t seem to be a ton of variety, the vegan burger and dog seems to be available at multiple sections. You shouldn’t have to walk clear around the stadium to find one of these spots near you.
In this guide we also have info on M&T Bank Stadium’s policies for bringing food and drinks into the stadium, in case you’re thinking of going that route.
Finally, we took a look around the stadium to be able to offer a few suggestions of good spots nearby to grab some food.
As with all of our guides, if you know something we don’t that can help make this guide better, please reach out to us and let us know!
Vegan Options at M&T Bank Stadium
Peta did a good job of finding vegan options at NFL stadiums back in 2019. We are working to confirm if these options are still available for the 2021 season. In the meantime, here are options that have been available at Ravens game.
- Potato Chips
Sections 134, 146, 512, 539 & 552
- Field Roast Vegan Frankfurters with Jalapeno Mango Chutney
- Vegan Garden Burger with Jalapeno Mango Chutney
Can I Bring Food Into M&T Bank Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some M&T Bank policies that you need to be aware of. This info was taken directly from the Ravens Fan Guide
Bag Policy (as of 9/3/21)
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite guest entry into NFL stadiums, M&T Bank Stadium follows the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Only the following types of bags are allowed:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. (Officially licensed NFL team logo clear plastic tote bag measuring 12″ x 6″ x 12″ is available through club merchandise outlets).
- One Gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a clear plastic bag.
Permitted Items* (as of 9/3/21)
- Food is allowed to be brought in a clear plastic bag
Non-Permitted Items* (as of 9/3/21)
*Not a complete list of all permitted and non-permitted items, just the ones we felt were pertinent regarding bringing in food and/or beverages.
Vegan Food Near M&T Stadium
Finally, we did a little research in the area near the stadium to find a couple good spots where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is not a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
The Land of Kush
840 N Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Sometimes you have to take reviews with a grain of salt, but when over 2,000 reviews are saying a place is awesome – the place must be awesome!
The Land of Kush is an award winning Vegan Soul Food restaurant located about a mile north of the stadium. Many cities now have that ‘one place’ that you just have to check out if you’re visiting.
For instance, for us here in Atlanta it’s Slutty Vegan. In Baltimore, you have to check out The Land of Kush.
429 N Eutaw St #1N, Baltimore, MD 21201
Located less then a mile north of the stadium sits Refocused Vegan. Their menu is full of comfort food favorites like Vegan Mac N Cheese, Vegan Cheesesteaks and Burgers.
The reviews for their Mac N Cheese alone put Refocused Vegan on our bucket list for the next time we’re in Baltimore.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on M&T Bank Stadium for Ravens games like parking, tickets etc. check out their Official Stadium Page
- VeggL contains vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other stadiums like Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers) and Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia Eagles)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!