We have learned what the vegan options are at M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens, for the 2023 season. M&T Stadium was contacted and while we did not receive a lot of information, we at least got one menu item we can count on.
Below that, we share what their bag policy is and if you can bring your own food or beverages in if that is something you are thinking about doing.
Lastly, we took a look around the stadium to be able to offer a few suggestions of good spots nearby to grab some food before or after the game.
Vegan Options at M&T Bank Stadium
- Potato Chips. Check ingredients.
*Ask if fries share a fryer with animal menu items if this is a concern for you.
There is a Beyond Burger available in concessions at the grill stands near:
- Sections 134, 146 and 152
- Sections 206, 225 and 248 (Club Level)
- Sections 512, 522, 531 and 539
–> We were also told there are some additional vegan options at the “small end stand next to the large concession stand” at section 225 on the club level.
If you notice that anything has changed inside M&T Bank Stadium or we’ve missed something, please reach out and let us know so that we can update and improve this guide!
Can I Bring Food Into M&T Bank Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some M&T Bank policies that you need to be aware of. This info was taken directly from the Ravens Fan Guide
Bag Policy (as of 8.27.23)
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite guest entry into NFL stadiums, M&T Bank Stadium follows the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Only the following types of bags are allowed:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. (Officially licensed NFL team logo clear plastic tote bag measuring 12″ x 6″ x 12″ is available through club merchandise outlets).
- One Gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a clear plastic bag.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.27.23)
- Food is allowed to be brought in a clear plastic bag
- Bottles (plastic or glass)
- Coolers/ Thermoses
Vegan Food Near M&T Stadium
Finally, we did a little research in the area near the stadium to find a couple of good spots where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is not a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
The Land of Kush
Sometimes you have to take reviews with a grain of salt, but when over 2,000 reviews are saying a place is awesome – the place must be awesome!
The Land of Kush is an award winning Vegan Soul Food restaurant located about a mile north of the stadium. Many cities now have that ‘one place’ that you just have to check out if you’re visiting.
For instance, for us here in Atlanta it’s Slutty Vegan. In Baltimore, you have to check out The Land of Kush.
Located less then a mile north of the stadium sits Refocused Vegan. Their menu is full of comfort food favorites like Vegan Mac N Cheese, Vegan Cheesesteaks and Burgers.
The reviews for their Mac N Cheese alone put Refocused Vegan on our bucket list for the next time we’re in Baltimore.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on M&T Bank Stadium for Ravens games like parking, tickets etc. check out their Official Stadium Page
- VeggL contains vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other stadiums like Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers) and Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia Eagles)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!