Are you looking for what vegan options are available at Little Caesars Arena, home of the Detroit Pistons and Red Wings? You are in the right place! But I will say, we only have what was available during the previous season. Once we hear back from the arena, an update will be made for 2023-2024.
In addition to the vegan options inside the arena, we also looked up and included the bag policies you need to be aware of and their food & beverage policy, if you’re thinking of bringing your own food to Little Caesars Arena.
Finally, we took a look in the area near the arena to find a couple of good vegan-friendly spots close by.
Vegan Options at Little Caesars Arena
- Chips. Check ingredients.
The following options are from a previous season. We have contacted the arena for more information and to clarify if these are still available. If you happen to visit and learn more before we hear back, please let us know!
The District Market Detroit
- Taco / Salad Bar
The Mixing Board
- Guacamole & Chips
- Salad Options
- Falafel Sandwich. Order with NO Pita.
Can I Bring Food Into Little Caesars Arena?
Sometimes it just feels easier to bring your own food with you when going to an event. If you’re thinking of doing just that, here are a few policies at Little Caesars Arena that you need to be aware of.
These FAQs were taken directly from the Official Little Caesars Venue Page.
Bag Policy (as of 10.10.23)
- Bags, purses and clutches 4″ x 6″ x 1.5″ and smaller are permitted.
Exceptions To the Policy:
- Bags, wallets and clutches needed due to medical necessity. Medical necessities include Diaper bags, Breast pumps, Oxygen, Insulin, Epi-pens and other medical devices.
- Medical or diaper bags must measure smaller than 14” x 14’ x 6’ and are required to be x-rayed upon entry at either the Meijer Entry NW or Comerica Entry NE.
Food & Beverage Policy (as of 10.10.23)
- Outside food & beverage is not permitted.
Vegan Options Near Little Caesars Arena
We also took a look around the stadium to find a few good spots to grab a bite to eat near Ford Field. This is not meant to be a complete list of all vegan restaurants in the area, just a few places that caught our attention.
Be sure to check days/hours open when making plans.
Seva Detroit is a cafe with a hip, modern feel to it. They are a vegetarian restaurant so keep that in mind when ordering, but the majority of their dishes are already made vegan.
They are located in midtown, about a mile and a half north of the arena. If you want to try something unique (with really good prices), then definitely think about giving Seva Detroit a try.
Small World Kitchen
High reviews in downtown Detroit are lacking at most restaurants and since there weren’t any other good vegan restaurants, we chose one that not only works for your omni friends but has great vegan options… oh! and it’s Indian food. 🙂
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on Little Caesars Arena, head over to their Official Page on the 313 Presents website.
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!