The vegan options that we’re aware of at Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, are slim. There is one we are still waiting for more information on so you may need to go with snacks.
It is disappointing because at Lambeau Field, you aren’t allowed to bring your own food in so you really are left with mostly snacks.
We have more information on their bag policy along with food & beverage policy, below.
Finally, we looked around the stadium to try to find a couple of good spots to get something to eat before or after the game.
Vegan Options at Lambeau Field
- Cracker Jacks
- Nachos with Pico de Gallo and Jalapenos or Salsa
- Soft Pretzel
- Chips. Check ingredients.
We are waiting to hear if this burger is vegan in its entirety… until we do, please ask prior to ordering.
- Section 690
If you visit the stadium and learn more before we do, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Lambeau Field?
Thinking about bringing your own food into the game? Here are some policies at Lambeau Field that you’ll want to be aware of. These were taken directly from Lambeau Field’s A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 8.25.23)
- Fans will be allowed to carry in the league-sanctioned clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag.
- Small clutch purses the size of a woman’s hand, measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.25.23)
- Food & beverages are strictly prohibited.
Vegan Options Near Lambeau Field
For our stadium guides, we always check out the surrounding area close to the stadium to find you guys a couple good vegan spots worth checking out.
To be honest, we were a little nervous what we would find in the middle of cheese country. Well, turns out, not much.
We were able to find a couple of our favorite chains that offer pretty good vegan options though.
Moe’s Southwest Grill
Welcome to Moe’s!
It’s really easy to create your own vegan meal from any combination of tofu, rice, beans and more. Don’t forget that chips and salsa are included with your meal at Moe’s too!
This location is only a couple blocks south of the stadium, making it a super convenient place to grab something to eat before or after the game.
Make sure to check out our Moe’s Vegan Guide to see everything you can order at Moe’s.
About a mile and a half south of the stadium is an area that has shopping and lots of restaurants. Panda Express is one of those restaurants you’ll find in this area.
Maybe you’ll get lucky and find the elusive Eggplant Tofu (which we’ve been told actually does exist, but we’ve never come across on a menu at any Panda Express we’ve been to), but if not there are still multiple options that are excellent like their Chow Mein.
Here is our Panda Express Vegan Guide that you can use to help you order there.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to get more info on Lambeau Field on everything from tickets to parking, go check out their Official Stadium Page
- VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations like popular chain restaurants, airports and venues. This includes other NFL stadiums like U.S. Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings) and Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City Chiefs)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!