Trying to gather the vegan options at KeyBank Center, home of the Buffalo Sabres, has proven to be harder than it probably should be.
We’ll keep reaching out, but in the meantime, we do have the policies you need to know if you’re thinking about just bringing your own food to the arena.
We also have suggestions for two vegan-friendly locations close to the arena where you can grab some food before or after the game.
Vegan Options at KeyBank Center
We have contacted KeyBank Center for their 2023-2024 vegan options. If you happen to visit and learn of any prior to us hearing back, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Keybank Center?
If you’re contemplating bringing your own food to the game, there are a few policies at Keybank Center that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from their Arena Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 10.20.23)
- Clutches no larger than 4 x 6 x 1.5” are permitted and will be subject to visual inspection.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags after they go through a thorough security screening.
- All bags, backpacks and purses are prohibited.
Food & Beverage Policy (as of 10.20.23)
- Outside food and drink are generally not allowed in KeyBank Center.
- However, our policy continues to allow guests to bring outside food or beverage into KeyBank Center when the food or beverage are required for medical purposes.
Guests that have questions regarding this policy should contact KeyBank Center guest services at email@example.com or 716-855-4100.
Vegan Options Near Keybank Center
1.5 miles away from the stadium is a 100% vegan restaurant with nachos, wings, sandwiches, burgers, salads, sides like potato salad, and smoothies.
Cafe 59 isn’t 100% vegan, but they do have a lot of (clearly marked) vegan options on their menu. They have even more vegetarian options with suggestions on how to sub items to easily make them vegan. (Usually just omitting the cheese).
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more info on the Keybank Center, on everything from tickets to parking, make sure to go check out their Official Website.
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sports venues including other nearby locations like Highmark Stadium (Buffalo Bills) and Madison Square Garden (New York Knicks & Rangers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!