We were told recently (10/4/21) that the menus for the upcoming season were still being finalized at Climate Pledge Arena. Having said that we were also told that there would definitely be plenty of vegan options! We’ll update here once we get more info.
In the meantime, we also pulled the arena’s policies you need to know if you’re thinking of bringing your own food to the arena. And finally, we located a couple good restaurants close to the arena that you can give a try either before or after the game.
If you learn something before we do, please reach out and let us know so that we can update and improve this guide.
Vegan Options at Climate Pledge Arena
Nothing yet (as of 10/4/21) as we were told by their Guest Services that their menus were still being finalized for the upcoming season. We’ll keep checking back with them and update here as soon as we get more info.
Can I Bring Food Into Climate Pledge Arena?
If you’re thinking of bringing your own food to the arena, there are a few policies at Climate Pledge Arena that you need to be aware of first. We pulled these directly from their Arena Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 10/4/21)
For the health and safety of all guests, and to expedite the entry process, Climate Pledge Arena requests that guests do not bring a bag to the arena.
If necessary, guests are permitted to bring a bag that fits within the following specifications:
•One clear bag that does not exceed 14”wx14”hx6”d in size
•Clear backpack within the approved dimensions and no more than 2 pockets
•Small clutches/purses/wallets that do not exceed 4.5”x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap
All bags are required to go through x-ray screening and inspection. X-ray screening is available at designated lanes at the Alaska Airlines East and Alaska Airlines West main entry doors. Guests carrying bags are asked to plan accordingly and should allow extra time when arriving at Climate Pledge Arena.
Medical bags and diaper bags are permitted, though we encourage you bring only what is needed. All medical and diaper bags will be searched and examined at the “Approved Bag” line at our Alaska Airlines East Entrance and Alaska Airlines West Entrance
Prohibited Items* (as of 10/4/21)
- Bags exceeding 14”x14”x6” in size. Bags within the approved dimensions must be CLEAR. Small clutches exceeding 4.5”x6.5” in size with or without a strap, and clear backpacks within the approved dimensions with no more than 2 pockets are permitted.
- Outside Alcohol and Food & Beverage
- Glass containers, cans
*This is not a complete list of all the prohibited items at Climate Pledge Arena. We only pulled a few of the items that we felt were relevant to being able to bring food and/or beverages into the arena.
Vegan Options Near Climate Pledge Arena
Jen and I love to check out vegan-friendly restaurants before or after the game to grab a bite to eat, especially if they’re places we’ve never had the chance to try before. So, we always do a little research on what’s nearby the arena. Here is what we found close to Climate Pledge Arena. This isn’t everything out there, just two places that caught our eye.
Kati Vegan Thai
Broadfork Cafe – Uptown
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on Climate Pledge Arena, for everything from tickets to parking, make sure to head over to their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other sports venues like T-Mobile Park (Mariners) and Lumen Field (Seahawks)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!