We are giving you a pretty good direction for finding vegan options at Barclays Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets, for the 2023-2024 season.
Along with your direction to the vegan food options, we have provided you with the policies you may need to know if you’re thinking about bringing your own food or drinks into the stadium. We also list their bag policies since these tend to go hand in hand.
Should you choose to eat before or after your event, we have given you a few vegan restaurant options towards the bottom of the guide.
Vegan Options at Barclays Center
–> All of the following vendors are noted as having vegan options on the Barclays Center website. We have contacted the Center to ask what the menu items are and will update when we hear back.
If you happen to visit and learn more before we do, please let us know!
- Sections 1 and 29
- Sections 210 and 222
A taco stand.
- Section 28
- Section 223
Can I Bring Food Into Barclays Center?
If you’re thinking about bringing your own food to the game, here are some policies at Barclays Center that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from their A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 10.9.23)
- Drawstring backpacks and any bags measuring 14″ x 14″ x 6″ or smaller will be allowed.
Special consideration will be made for guests with medical needs and those caring for infants. All bags are subject to thorough screening and will be x-ray screened where available, which may delay entry into Barclays Center.
Food & Beverage Policy (as of 10.9.23)
- Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into Barclays Center during events.
Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by calling 917-618-6111 or by emailing email@example.com prior to attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.
Vegan Options Near Barclays Center
We always like to get something to eat before or after the game as part of our gameday experience. That always involves researching good vegan-friendly spots close to the arena. We did that for the Barclays Center and are sharing what we found with you.
This isn’t a comprehensive list by any means, just a couple of restaurants that caught our attention.
There is an amazing amount of choices to grab vegan food close to the arena, so why did we choose The VSPOT?
It really came down to its proximity to Barclays Center (less than a 10 minute walk down 5th St), its review rating (a 4.4 with over 1000 reviews) and finally its menu.
You can order anything from empanadas to ‘chicken’ parm and people seem to love all of it. Definitely worth a look if you’re taking in a Nets game.
Next Level Burger Brooklyn
A 100% Plant-Based Burger joint? Yep. That’s what you get when you visit a Next Level Burger. Located inside Whole Foods about two blocks from the arena, Next Level Burger serves up over a dozen really creative and amazing looking burgers.
If you get a chance to check out Next Level Burger, don’t forget about the shakes and sweet potato fries too!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Need more info on the Barclays Center for Nets or Liberty games? Be sure to head over to Barclays Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other nearby locations – Madison Square Garden (NY Knicks & Rangers) and Yankee Stadium (NY Yankees)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!