The vegan options at Arrowhead Stadium are much better than what you may expect for an area that is known for it’s, well, not so vegan food.
We researched everything vegan inside the stadium and where possible list the locations inside the stadium where you can find each one.
We also looked up Arrowhead Stadium’s policies for bringing food in the stadium in case you want to try to go that route. Finally, we did a bit of research around the stadium to find vegan eats in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
If you notice that anything has changed inside Arrowhead or we’ve missed something, please reach out and let us know so that we can update and improve this guide!
Vegan Options at Arrowhead Stadium
- Potato Chips
Cowtown Burgers (Sections 109, 127)
- Out of Town Burger (Beyond Burger, arugula, tomato and red onion)
Aladdin Cafe (Section 134)
The Coop (Sections 112, 126)
- Cauliflower Wings (Deep fried cauliflower with hot sauce, served on a bed of seasoned curly fries)
Disclaimer: We do everything possible to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Arrowhead Stadium?
If you’re thinking about brining your own food into the stadium, here are a few Arrowhead Stadium policies that you’ll want to know:
Arrowhead Stadium Permitted and Non-Permitted Items Policy (as of 7/30/21)
- Water Bottle (Factory Sealed, 20oz or less)
- All food and beverage (Excluding 20oz factory sealed bottled water)
There is, however, this snippet from their A to Z guide if you want to reach out to them directly:
Outside food is prohibited in GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. Guests with medical dietary restrictions may call Fan Experience at 816-920-4237 or email at [email protected]
Arrowhead Stadium’s Bag Policy (as of 7/30/21)
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into all National Football League (“NFL”) stadiums, the Chiefs have implemented the NFL’s clear bag policy which limits the size and type of bag that can be brought into Arrowhead Stadium. Below is an outline of what is permissible:
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc® bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Looking for an NFL approved clear bag? We found Kansas City Chiefs Clear Bags on Amazon.
Vegan Options Near Arrowhead Stadium
Looking to grab a bite to eat before or after the game? We did some research and found a couple vegan spots close to the stadium.
At least that’s what we normally do on our stadium and arena vegan guides. However, there doesn’t really appear to be anything close to stadium.
A large majority of the vegan-friendly restaurants in the area appear to be about a 20 minute drive west of the stadium. Here are a few of the ones we found. Feel free to start your search here or start your own discovery.
Gigi’s Vegan + Wellness Cafe
Cafe Gratitude Kansas City
*Yard House serves both vegan and non-vegan food. While local 100% vegan restaurants are always our first choice, sometimes it’s easier to get non-vegan friends and family on board with a location when the menu is more “diversified”.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on Arrowhead Stadium, you can go to their official page here
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other football stadiums like Lincoln Financial Field and Levi’s Stadium
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!