The vegan options at Arrowhead Stadium, home of the Kansas City Chiefs, had potential; we are still working with them to learn more.
We have shared with you where the few vegan options are in the stadium and the modifications that need to be made.
And also looked up Arrowhead Stadium’s policies for bringing food in the stadium in case you are thinking of going that route.
Finally, we did a bit of research around the stadium to find vegan-friendly restaurants in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
If you notice that anything has changed inside Arrowhead or we’ve missed something, please reach out and let us know so that we can update and improve this guide!
Vegan Options at Arrowhead Stadium
You can ask if the popcorn and pretzels are vegan-friendly.
- Potato Chips. Check the ingredients on the packaging.
Chickie & Pete’s (Sections 108, 122 & 130)
Chickie & Pete’s fries may share a fryer. Ask if this is a concern for you.
- Crab Fries*. Order with NO cheese.
Cowtown Burgers (Sections 109 & 127)
- Out of Town Burger. Order with NO bun … comes with a Beyond patty, arugula, tomato and red onion.
Vegan Dog (Section 127)
We have not confirmed which vendor offers this vegan hot dog. If you happen to stop by and find it, we would appreciate you letting us know which it is so we can get this updated.
- Vegan Hot Dog. Order with NO bun.
Kingdom Grab n’ Go Market (Section 208, 218, 231 & 241)
- Chips. Check ingredients
- Candy. Check ingredients
- Assorted Nuts. Check ingredients
The concessions manager has confirmed that the buns at the stadium are NOT vegan which means the burger and hot dog will need to be ordered without it. You may also notice cauliflower wings at a vendor… these are NOT vegan.
Disclaimer: We do everything possible to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Arrowhead Stadium?
If you’re thinking about bringing your own food into the stadium, here are a few Arrowhead Stadium policies that you’ll want to know:
Bag Policy (as of 8.22.23)
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into all National Football League (“NFL”) stadiums, the Chiefs have implemented the NFL’s clear bag policy which limits the size and type of bag that can be brought into Arrowhead Stadium. Below is an outline of what is permissible:
- Clear Plastic Bag that does not exceed 12″x6″x12″
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc® bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Clear backpacks & fanny packs are not permitted.
Looking for an NFL approved clear bag? We found Kansas City Chiefs Clear Bags on Amazon.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.22.23)
- Water Bottle (Factory Sealed, 20oz or less)
- All food and beverage (Excluding 20oz factory-sealed bottled water)
- Glass, metal, plastic thermos, cups, bottles and flasks.
There is, however, this snippet from their Prohibited/Permitted Guide if you want to reach out to them directly:
Outside food is prohibited in GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. Guests with medical dietary restrictions may call Fan Experience at 816-920-4237 or email at email@example.com.
Vegan Options Near Arrowhead Stadium
Looking to grab a bite to eat before or after the game? We did some research and found a couple of vegan-friendly spots close to the stadium.
The chain location names are clickable and will take you to the complete vegan guide for that restaurant.
Normally, we choose restaurants that are either 100% vegan or very vegan-friendly local restaurants. Unfortunately, there are none close so we’re starting with what is just steps from the stadium:
Taco Bell is an easy one to get on your way on or on your way out with plenty of vegan options since it sits really close to the stadium. Use our Vegan Guide for Taco Bell if you’re not sure what you can order.
At the intersection of 70 & 40 sits a Chipotle. Again, an easy pick-up on your way to the game or on your way out.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on Arrowhead Stadium, you can go to their official page here
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other football stadiums like Lincoln Financial Field and Levi’s Stadium
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!