The vegan options at Zoes Kitchen include Mediterranean favorites like falafel, pita, hummus, turmeric rice & fresh sauces. They also have a wide array of sides to complete your meal, most of which are also gluten free, including white beans, roasted vegetables and potato salad to name a few.
Here are all of your vegan options at Zoes Kitchen, including a Falafel Sandwich and Falafel Pita!
Vegan Options at Zoes Kitchen
Options may vary by location. We have notated the items we have noticed are not consistent; others may apply.
- Classic Hummus Starter served with cucumbers; pita bread available upon request
- Spicy Hummus Starter served with cucumbers; pita bread available upon request
- Hummus Trio. Order with NO basil pesto or pita chips. Ask to SUB with more Classic or Spicy Hummus and add additional Pita Bread … served with cucumbers, bell peppers and grape tomatoes.
- Hummus Trio with Falafel. Order with NO basil pesto or pita chips. Ask to SUB with more Classic or Spicy Hummus and add additional Pita Bread … served with falafel, cucumbers, bell peppers and grape tomatoes.
- Avocado Smash. Order with NO feta. SUB pita chips with regular pita … avocado is smashed with lemon and sea salt.
- Mediterranean Lentil Soup (available in a cup, bowl or quart) … hearty Mediterranean classic, made with green lentils, carrots, and tomatoes; served with pita.
Sandwich & Pita
- FLT (Falafel, Lettuce & Tomato) – Falafel patty, Classic Hummus, sliced tomatoes, spring mix and lemon vinaigrette served on multigrain bread
- Baked Falafel Pita includes one Fresh Side. Order with NO tzatziki sauce or feta
- Baked Falafel Pita. Order with NO tzatziki sauce or feta. Falafel pita comes with skhug, tomato relish, cabbage, fresh dill, Deep River original chips and seasonal fruit.
All of the sides, except for the pita bread, are gluten free.
- Deep River Chips. Choose original sea salt, rosemary & olive oil or zesty jalapeno
- Turmeric Rice
- Pita Bread
- Braised White Beans
- Baked Falafel. Order with NO tzatziki sauce
- Roasted Vegetables. Check your location for availability
- Potato Salad. Check your location for availability.
- Grilled Potato Salad. Check your location for availability.
- Seasonal Side Fruit. Check your location for availability.
Sauces & Dressing
- Moroccan Harissa zesty red pepper sauce with subtle notes of sweet tomato and Mediterranean spices
- Israeli Skhug bright, citrusy sauce featuring spicy green peppers, cilantro, lemon, EVOO and Mediterranean spices
- Lemon Herb Tahini
- Zoe’s Greek Dressing
- Baked Falafel. Order with NO tzatziki sauce. 20 baked falafel, Israeli skhug, Mediterranean relish and fresh dill. Served with pita bread
Fresh Takes Tubs
- Harissa Red Pepper Hummus (GF); 1/2 pint or pint
- Classic Hummus (GF); 1/2 pint or pint
- Potato Salad (GF); 1/2 pint or pint
- Fresh Fruit (GF); pint or quart
As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues
Zoes Kitchen Vegan FAQ
Is Zoe’s Fire Roasted Corn Vegan?
The short answer is no, the fire roasted corn contains dairy.
Our long answer… In 2021 and before, Zoe’s allergen menu stated that the fire roasted corn is vegan which means we had listed it as an option but a VeggL user noticed cheese in the corn when they went to order in store and contacted Zoe’s to double check. Zoe’s Kitchen admitted to making a mistake and have removed this as a vegan friendly item. Thank you Al for letting us know!
Is Zoe’s Quiona Vegan?
No. According to Zoe’s allergen page, the quinoa contains dairy.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 175 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to see Zoes Kitchen’s full menu head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this Cheat Sheet pulled directly from Zoes Kitchen Allergen Information
- Not quite what you were looking for? We have over 175 popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheets Page, including locations like Naf Naf Grill and CAVA Mezze Grill
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know