This will probably not come as a shock to anyone reading this, but there are not a ton of vegan options at Shane’s Rib Shack. Shane’s is a rapidly growing BBQ Chain based out of McDonough, Georgia with locations popping up throughout the southeast. If you’re finding yourself at a Shane’s Rib Shack, perhaps with friends or family, you’re probably going to be digging into a salad. There are a few other options, but cross contamination is going to be a concern. Scroll to get the full list of Shane’s Rib Shack vegan options.
Vegan Options at Shane’s Rib Shack
VeggL Quick Order
- Garden Salad (Advise No Meat and Cheese) – Lettuce, Tomatoes & Cucumbers. Fried Onions* are also vegan. (Shane’s Vinaigrette is the lone vegan dressing)
- Shack Potatoes w/ Jalapenos
- Side Salad (Advise No Cheese) – 80/20 blend of iceberg and romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, cucumbers (Shane’s Vinaigrette is the lone vegan dressing)
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potato Fries**
- French Fries**
- Lemon Pepper
- Teriyaki (contains MSG)
- Original BBQ
- Spicy BBQ
- Hot BBQ
- Carolina Mustard BBQ
- Shane’s Vinaigrette
Shane’s Core Ingredients
- Shane’s Original BBQ Sauce
- Shane’s Butt Rub
- Shane’s Butt Rub Spice Pack
- Shane’s Rib-N-Chick Seasoning
- Shane’s Seasoning Salt
- Texas Toast (toasted with liquid margarine)
- 5″ Bun (toasted with liquid margarine)
- Liquid Margarine
*Fried Onions are fried in palm oil. Also be aware they may share a fryer with meat.
**Fries may share a fryer with meat.
Baked Beans are made with Bacon
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: Neither one of us have visited a Shane’s Rib Shack so no picks for us here.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Want to see Shane’s Rib Shack full menu? Head over to the Shane’s Rib Shack Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular restaurant chains
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know