The vegan options at Orange Leaf include an array of frozen yogurts and smoothies. They have about a dozen flavors of each; including Dole and Jolly Rancher flavors!
Plus, if you are looking for a healthy, whole food plant-based style treat, almost every one of their smoothies would be a great option.
We have not confirmed which toppings are vegan so we suggest asking or just going with a fruit.
Vegan Options at Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt & Treats
Each location will vary in flavor availability.
- Blueberry Lemonade (seasonal)
- Dole Lemon
- Dole Orange
- Dole Pineapple
- Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry
- Jolly Rancher Green Apple
- Lemon Bar
- Pink Lemonade (seasonal)
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Spa Day Sorbet
We have not been able to confirm which toppings are vegan so we suggest asking or just going with a fruit.
Order with Almond Milk to make them vegan.
- Berry Tropical
- Orange ‘N’ Cream
- P.B.S. (pineapple, blueberry, strawberry)
- Strawberry Pina Colada
- Strawberry Surf
- Sweet Sunrise
- Triple Berry
- Tropical Twist
- Wild Mango
-> The smoothies (except for the PB&J smoothie) with Almond Milk are the cleanest/healthiest menu items and would be Whole Food Plant Based approved. The PB&J smoothie contains a Peanut Butter with added oils.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Orange Leaf Vegan FAQ
Is the Protein Power with Almond Milk Vegan?
No. The protein powder is still whey-based. Orange Leaf does not offer a vegan protein powder.
Are any of the Shakes at Orange Leaf Vegan?
No. All of the shakes are dairy-based.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Linke & Info
- If you’d like to see the full menu, head over to the official Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt menu
- Not quite what you were looking for? We have over 175 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other ice cream locations like Baskin Robbins and Creamistry
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!