The vegan options at Jeni’s Ice Creams are every bit at unique and delicious as their dairy cousins. I remember when Jeni’s released their vegan ice creams, because it was a BIG deal in our house. I had not heard of Jeni’s yet, but boy oh boy, Jen had. It wasn’t a shop nearby though, Jeni’s vegan pints had found their way to our local grocery store. It got taken up another notch when we found out that we have a location now close to us.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is an artisan ice cream company that was founded in Columbus, Ohio and now has almost 50 locations in 12 different states. Jeni’s Scoop Shops page can help you find out if you’ve got a location near you! If you are lucky enough to have a Jeni’s Scoop Shop nearby or maybe your grocery store carries their pints, here is a look at everything vegan Jeni’s has to offer.
Vegan Options at Jeni’s Ice Creams
- Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns
- Cold Brew with Coconut Cream (GF)
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert (GF)
- Roasted Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert (GF)
- Texas Sheet Cake Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- Frosé Sorbet (GF)
- Dark Chocolate Truffle (GF)
- Frosé Sorbet (GF)
- Moonbow Sprinkles
- Sunbow Sprinkles
(GF) = Gluten Free
FYI from Jeni’s website – We make our frozen goods in a kitchen that also makes products that contain milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy and wheat.
Jeni’s Ice Cream Vegan FAQ
Does Jeni’s Ice Cream have dairy free?
Yes! Jeni’s Ice Cream has five dairy free ice cream flavors and a sorbet that is also dairy free. Three of those five flavors are also gluten free.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not had anything from Jeni’s that wasn’t awesome, but my favorite is probably the Cold Brew with Coconut Creme. The Dark Chocolate Truffle is a close second.
Jen’s Pick: The Roasted Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam is everything. I agree with Ryan though, you can’t go wrong with really any of the flavors.
- If you’d like to check out Jeni’s Ice Creams full menu, head over to Jeni’s Official Menu page
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular chain restaurants, including other ice cream spots like Ben & Jerry’s and Bruster’s
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know