Dutch Bros Coffee has a limited amount of vegan food options but they do have plenty of drinks!
Dutch Bros Coffee is a very popular coffee chain with over 400 locations up and down the west coast. They are known for their drive through setup… and their great coffee!
If you’re familiar with our vegan guides, you know we typically show you every menu item you can order and how to order modifications if needed.
On the Dutch Bros website, they detail all the items that aren’t vegan but we received additional information from their customer service to help you out. And while this guide is not perfect with every option, you at least have a starting point.
From there, you can ask when placing your order for their other dairy-free options.
That is why this guide looks a bit different than our other guides.
Dutch Bros Coffee Vegan Options
Dutch Bros really makes it difficult to know what options are vegan. They give you what is for sure NOT vegan then you have to backtrack. We have done just that and still struggled to put their guide together.
- Oat Milk
The next two contain no dairy; however, Dutch Bros does not call them vegan due to not knowing what the “natural flavors” are derived from. You choose your level of comfort in ordering them.
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Espresso … choose private reserve, white or decaf
- Cold Brew
- Nitro Cold Brew
- Apple Juice
- Soda Water
- Hot Tea … ask what varieties they have
Vegan’ish Drink Info
Dutch Bros Coffee chooses to not classify their syrups (including sugar-free syrup) as vegan due to the ‘possibility’ that the natural flavor in the ingredients could be derived from animal ingredients. You choose what you are comfortable with.
- Sugar N Spice Oat Milk Latte … we are waiting on confirmation if this is a vegan option. Please ask prior to ordering.
Menu Items That Are NOT Dairy Free
So this is a little different than how we usually do our guides, listing all the menu items that ARE NOT vegan, but Dutch Bros lists it this way on their website so we’re going to roll with it.
- 2% Milk
- Almond Roca Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Muffin Top
- Dutch Chocolate Blend Milk
- Egg Nog (Seasonal)
- Freeze Mix (Whole Milk)
- Granola Nut Bar
- Ice Cream Mix
- Kick Me Mix
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Top
- Nonfat Milk
- Orange Cranberry Muffin Top
- Pumpkin Pie Sauce (Seasonal)
- Soft Top
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce
- White Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan & Jen’s Pick: Being east coasters our whole lives, we’ve never been to a Dutch Bros Coffee. To be totally honest, we had never even heard of Dutch Bros Coffee until one of our VeggL readers reached out and mentioned we should have a Dutch Bros Coffee vegan guide.
We’re both definitely looking forward to give them a try though the next time we visit out west!
More Links and Info:
- Want to see Dutch Bros Coffee full menu? Head over to the Dutch Bros Coffee Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have vegan guides for Starbucks and Dunkin’ along with over 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!