Dutch Bros Coffee has a limited amount of vegan food options but they do have plenty of drinks!
Dutch Bros Coffee is a very popular coffee chain with over 400 locations up and down the west coast. They are known for their drive through setup… and their great coffee!
If you’re familiar with our vegan guides, you know we typically show you every menu item you can order and how to order modifications if needed. The information we have is exactly what is vegan, what may contain animal ingredients due to natural flavors and what is exactly not vegan.
On the Dutch Bros website, they detail all the items that aren’t vegan but we received additional information from their customer service to help you all out. And while this guide is not perfect with every option, you at least have a starting point. From there, you can ask when placing your order for their other dairy-free options.
Dutch Bros Coffee Vegan Options
- Oat Milk
- Espresso … choose private reserve, white or decaf
- Cold Brew
- Nitro Cold Brew
- Apple Juice
- Soda Water
- Hot Tea … choose black or green tea
Dutch Bros Coffee chooses to not classify their syrups (including sugar-free syrup) or almond & coconut milks as vegan due to the ‘possibility’ that the natural flavor in the ingredients could include animal ingredients. You choose what you are comfortable with. The following drinks contain natural flavoring.
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Oat Milk Cinnamon Swirl Latte. Choose regular or white espresso.
- Hazelnut Latte. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk (oat, almond, coconut). Dutch Bros is offering a Hazelnut Truffle Mocha for the holidays. It contains a soft top and caramel syrup, which both have dairy. It will be easier to just order an Hazelnut Latte with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Peppermint Cold Brew. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk (oat, almond, coconut). The Peppermint Chocolate Bliss Cold Brew is the not vegan holiday drink this season. As with the last drink, it would be easier to order it just as a Peppermint Cold Brew. You will not have the option for it to include chocolate.
Menu Items That Are NOT Dairy Free
So this is a little different than how we usually do our guides, listing all the menu items that ARE NOT vegan, but Dutch Bros lists it this way on their website so we’re going to roll with it.
- 2% Milk
- Almond Roca Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Muffin Top
- Dutch Chocolate Blend Milk
- Egg Nog (Seasonal)
- Freeze Mix (Whole Milk)
- Granola Nut Bar
- Ice Cream Mix
- Kick Me Mix
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Top
- Nonfat Milk
- Orange Cranberry Muffin Top
- Pumpkin Pie Sauce (Seasonal)
- Soft Top
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce
- White Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Being East Coasters our whole lives, we’ve never been to a Dutch Bros Coffee. To be totally honest, we had never even heard of Dutch Bros Coffee until one of our VeggL readers reached out and mentioned we should have a Dutch Bros Coffee vegan guide.
We’re both definitely looking forward to give them a try though the next time we visit out west!
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Want to see Dutch Bros Coffee full menu? Head over to the Dutch Bros Coffee Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have vegan guides for Starbucks and Dunkin’ along with over 135 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know