Your Pie is a fast casual brick oven pizza chain that started just over ten years ago in Athens, Georgia and has quickly grown to over 70 locations in 19 states.
Your Pie’s vegan options include tons of choices to create your own pizza. They have multiple vegan doughs, vegan sauces, vegan cheese and even tofu. As an added bonus, they also carry dairy free sorbets that you can order to finish off your meal.
Your Pie Vegan Options
Create Your Own Vegan Pizza
- Homemade Marinara
- Olive Oil
- Daiya Dairy-Free Cheese
- Artichoke Hearts
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Onions
- Sun Dried Tomato
- Olive Oil
- House Balsamic
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Lemon Sorbet
- Mango Sorbet
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Pasta – According to Your Pie’s Allergen guide the pasta, plain and on it’s own, is vegan.
Your Pie Vegan FAQ
Is Your Pie Pizza Dough Vegan?
Three of Your Pie’s Pizza Doughs are Vegan. The White, Wheat and Gluten Free Doughs at Your Pie are all vegan.
Does Your Pie Offer A Vegan Gluten Free Crust?
Does Your Pie Have Dairy Free Cheese?
Your Pie does have dairy free cheese! They carry Daiya vegan cheese which can be used on any of their pizzas.
Does Your Pie Offer Vegan Sausage?
This is a tricky one… You can order a Vegan Pizza on Your Pie’s website that includes Vegan Sausage (along with marinara, spinach, mushrooms, banana peppers, artichoke hearts and a pinch of garlic); however, when you look at the menu or place an order for a “Build Your Own,” the Vegan Sausage option is not there. We’re not sure why this is the case and have reached out to Your Pie. We will update our listing when we hear back.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 170 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Picks: We have not had the opportunity to eat at a Your Pie yet, but are very much looking forward to the opportunity.
Jen’s Picks: As of June 2021, we have officially tried Your Pie. We ordered online for pick-up. When we got it home, my initial thought was it was unimpressive. The pizza is smaller (10″) than your typical fast-casual chains (12″) and it just didn’t look great.
I also had had a confused reaction to not being able to order vegan sausage on a build your own pizza but it came with the, “Vegan Pizza.” We have reached out to understand why this is. As for the pizza’s taste, I was pleasantly surprised! To me, the sauce is what makes Your Pie stand out from the other chains.
It was unique enough for me to comment on it and made me forget about my initial reactions.
- For a look at Your Pie’s complete menu head over to the Your Pie’s Official Menu Page
- Information on this page was sourced from Your Pie’s Allergen Page as well as their FAQ which specifies some of their vegan items
- If the vegan options at Freddy’s isn’t exactly what you were looking for, VeggL has Vegan Guides for over 130 popular chain restaurants including other pizza locations like Blaze Pizza and Mellow Mushroom
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know