For a place that specializes in yogurt, the vegan options at Yogurtland is surprisingly amazing.
Whether you’re in the mood for a plant-based yogurt, sorbet or even a plant-based cinnamon oatmeal cookie – Yogurtland has something to hit your sweet tooth.
Out of all the vegan options on the Yogurtland menu, the one that really caught our attention was the Salted Chocolate Soufflé. Tell me that doesn’t sound delicious!
Yogurtland Vegan Options
Vegan Yogurts and Bowls
- Plant-Based Brown Sugar Vanilla
- Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Plant Based Big Pop Sorbet
- Plant-Based Pineapple Paradise Sorbet
Cookies and Soufflés
- Plant-Based Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie
- Plant-Based Salted Chocolate Soufflé
Yogurtland Vegan FAQ
Does Yogurtland have Non-Dairy Options?
Yes! Yogurtland has plenty of non-dairy options including a plant-based yogurt, sorbets and even a non-dairy cinnamon oatmeal cookie.
Is Yogurtland Cookie Dough Vegan?
No. The Cookie Dough at Yogurtland includes Pasteurized & Cultured Skim Milk, Whey, Honey and Milk Chocolate – so, definitely not vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Yogurtland’s entire menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was obtained from their website where they have a filter to show their vegan options. Thanks Yogurtland!
- Don’t have a Yogurtland near you? Don’t worry! VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants, including other locations like Orange Leaf and Menchie’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!