Toppers Pizza is a bit of a “hidden gem” in the world of vegan options for pizza chains. Toppers is a mid-west pizza chain with most of their locations located in Wisconsin and the surrounding areas.
A pizza chain that offers dairy free mozzarella, homemade vegan friendly garlic sauce and plant based chicken is a must try in our book. Choose from one of their specialty vegan pizzas, VeganStix or create your own vegan-friendly creation.
Vegan Options at Toppers Pizza
VeggL Quick Order
Walking into Toppers and need to know what to order NOW? Here are the best vegan options at Toppers that we recommend:
- VeganStix – Dairy Free Mozzarella, homemade garlic sauce and your choice of dippin’ sauces including a dairy free ranch!
- There are 3 vegan-friendly specialty pizzas you can order straight off the menu. The Vegan Buffalo Chicken-less Topper, Vegan Korean BBQ Chicken-less Topper or the Vegan Tuscano Topper are all great choices you can’t go wrong with.
Specialty Vegan Pizzas
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken-less Topper – Plant Based Crispy Chicken, Dairy Free Mozzarella, Buffalo Sauce and Dairy Free Ranch
- Vegan Korean BBQ Chicken-less Topper – Plant Based Crispy Chicken, Dairy Free Mozzarella, Korean BBQ Sauce, Green Peppers and Onions
- Vegan Tuscano Topper – Dairy Free Mozzarella, Garlic Roasted Tomatoes, Green Olives and Spinach
Specialty Vegan ‘Cheese’Sticks
- VeganStix – Dairy Free Mozzarella, Garlic Sauce and choice of dippin’ sauces
Create Your Own Pizza
- Hand Tossed
- Thin Crusts
- Tall Boy
- Pizza Sauce
- Mild Buffalo Sauce
- Hot Buffalo Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Korean BBQ Sauce
- Dairy Free Ranch
- Garlic Sauce
- Plant Based Crispy Chicken
- Dairy-Free Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Cheese
- Banana Peppers
- Diced Tomatoes
- Green Peppers
- Green Onions
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Fire Roasted Jalapenos
- Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- Tater Tots
- Roasted Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
Other Vegan-Friendly Menu Items
- Cinnamonstix – Order with NO Cream Cheese Icing
- Pretzel Bites
- Naked Totz
- Chocolate Frosting
- Garlic Butter
Topper’s Cross-Contamination Statement:
At Toppers Pizza, we do our best to ensure that all of our vegan friendly menu items do not contain any animal products; however, these menu items may come into contact with animal based products during the production of the ingredients or during the preparation of our pizzas.
Toppers Vegan FAQ
Does Toppers have Vegan Pizza?
Yes! Toppers has 3 different vegan specialty pizzas that you can order straight off the menu. With 3 different vegan friendly crusts and toppings like dairy free mozzarella and plant based chicken, you can create your own vegan masterpiece as well.
Does Toppers have Dairy Free Cheese?
Yes. Toppers carries Follow Your Heart Dairy Free Cheese.
Does Toppers have Cauliflower Crust?
No. Toppers has three different crusts that are all vegan – Hand-tossed, Thin Crusts and Tall Boy. They do not have a cauliflower crust.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We have not had the opportunity to try out a Toppers Pizza. We look forward to though, the first time we get a chance.
Jen’s Pick: N/A.
More Links and Info:
- Want to see Topper’s full menu? Head over to the Topper’s Full Menu Page
- Information pulled directly from Toppers Vegan Friendly Choices and Topper’s Allergen Guide
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have vegan guides for Mod Pizza and Pizza Hut as well as over 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides at Restaurants Main Page
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!