The vegan options at Tocaya Modern Mexican is basically everything on the menu.
Tocaya does things a little bit differently with how they set up their menu. Everything starts off as vegan, then you have the option to add meat proteins and/or cheese if you choose. If you want to keep your vegan, just leave all that off!
You can also add even more vegan toppings like vegan mozzarella or adobo tofu to customize your meal.
Tocaya Modern Mexican Vegan Options
Salads (plus Recommended Additions)
- Taco Salad (Vegan Picadillo and Vegan Mozzarella)
- Tocaya Salad (Adobo Tofu and Vegan Mozzarella)
- Shredded Kale & Quinoa Salad (Adobo Tofu and Vegan Chipotle Jack)
- The Cabo Chop Salad (Vegan “Chick’n” and Vegan Mozzarella)
Bowls (plus Recommended Additions)
- Fajita Del Rey (Vegan Chick’n & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Street Corn En Fuego (Adobo Tofu & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
- Keto Bowl (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Protein Bowl (Vegan Chick’n & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Grilled Pineapple Al Pastor (Adobo Tofu & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
Tacos (plus Recommended Additions)
- Cali (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Barrio (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
- Baja (Adobo Tofu & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Pina Pastor (Adobo Tofu & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
Burritos (plus Recommended Additions)
- Burrito Mexicano (Vegan Chick’n & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
- The Fajita Burrito (Vegan Chick’n & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Guiltless Burrito (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Breakfast Burrito (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Chipotle Jack)
Quesadillas (plus Recommended Additions)
- Guiltless Gluten-Free Quesadilla (Vegan Chick’n & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Mushroom & Jalapeno (Vegan Picadillo & Vegan Mozzarella)
- Spicy Chick’n Soup
- Chips & Salsa
- Black Beans
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Quinoa Salad
- Kid’s Quesadilla (made with a vegan cheese)
Tocaya Organica Vegan FAQ
Is Everything Vegan at Tocaya?
No, not everything is vegan at Tocaya. They do offer non-vegan items like chicken and dairy cheeses. However, just about everything can be ordered vegan at Tocaya using plant-friendly menu options.
Is the Queso at Tocaya Vegan?
No. The Queso at Tocaya is not vegan, but they do have vegan cheeses like Vegan Mozzarella and Vegan Chipotle Jack that you can add to menu choices.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Tocaya Organica’s full menu, check out their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from Tocaya’s Menu Page
- Don’t have a Tocaya near you? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular locations, including other chain restaurants like Chipotle and Taco Bell
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!