A Colorado favorite (also in Texas and Missouri), Snarf’s Sandwiches, has a decent menu that can be modified for vegans.
Order a sandwich or even the Greek salad, modified. Snarf’s does not offer a vegan cheese or vegan meat option but plenty of veggie options that include your toppings.
Here’s everything you can order vegan at Snarf’s…
Snarf’s Sandwiches Vegan Options
Sandwiches (5″, 7″, 12″)
Choose White or Wheat Bread^.
^This bread is baked in a production facility that uses extensive quantities of milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat. All of our products may contain trace amounts of any.
- Cheese & Mushroom. Order with NO cheese.
- Vegetarian. Order with NO provolone or mayo … comes with avocado and sprouts.
- Portobello & Provolone. Order with NO provolone.
- Artichoke & Feta. Order with NO feta.
When Snarf’s menu says, “All Toppings,” are included, this refers to mayo, mustard, hot peppers, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickle, seasoning and oil. Make sure you order with NO mayo.
- Hot Peppers
- Avocado (may cost extra)
- Portobello (may cost extra)
- Artichoke (may cost extra)
Snarflettes (Kids menu)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Greek Salad. Order with NO feta cheese or hard-boiled egg. Choose your vegan dressing (below) … comes with artichokes, garbanzo beans, roasted red pepper, kalamata olives, pepperoncini, tomato, onion and seasoning.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Sesame Shiitake
Soup rotates on their menu daily. This is their ONLY vegan option. Check with your location to see if it is available the day you are visiting.
- Organic Ancient Grain Minestrone Soup
- Various Chips. Check ingredients to verify if they are vegan-friendly.
- Big Pickle
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Snarf’s Sandwiches Vegan FAQ
Is Snarf’s bread vegan?
Yes! The White and Wheat bread are vegan. They do make it clear that the production facility does have products that use extensive quantities of milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat:
All of our products may contain trace amounts of any.
Can Snarf’s Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich be made vegan?
No. The Eggplant Parmesan contains dairy and cannot be made vegan.
What Do “All Toppings” Include at Snarf’s?
“All Toppings” at Snarf’s is referring to mayo, mustard, hot peppers, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickle, seasoning and oil. If you are vegan, order with NO mayo.
Is Snarf’s Gluten-Free Bread Vegan?
No. Snarf’s gluten-free bread contains egg.
Does Snarf’s Offer Vegan Soup?
Snarf’s offers 1 vegan soup, an Organic Ancient Grain Minestrone Soup. However, they do rotate their soup daily so there is no guarantee that it will be available. We suggest contacting your location prior to ordering if this is what you want.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the complete menu from Snarf’s Sandwiches, then make sure to head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was provided by Snarf’s menu and nutrition guide.
- Don’t have a Snarf’s near you? That’s okay! VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Jason’s Deli and Jimmy John’s.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!