The vegan options at Sarpino’s Pizzeria are insanely good. Like, 12 different vegan specialty pizzas on their menu type good.
They even have a full vegan menu with not just pizzas, but calzones, salads, pastas, sandwiches and breadsticks! Sarpino’s overall menu in general is huge and they acknowledge that every location may not carry every option, but you should have no issues finding something to order.
Here is everything vegan at Sarpino’s Pizzeria:
Vegan Options at Sarpino’s Pizzeria
1. Verify the Sarpino’s location you plan to visit offers vegan options.
2. Ask for your location’s vegan menu. Per Sarpino’s, not all of the following vegan options are available at every location.
- Vegan Dubai Special Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Crushed Red Pepper, Onions, Black Olives, Green Olives, Geen Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Florentina Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Fresh Spinach, Diced Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Vegetarian Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Onions, Green Pepper, Diced Tomatoes, Black Olives, Pineapple, Mushrooms and Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Basiliko Pizza – Olive Oil, Eggplant, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Diced Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Cilantro, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Mediterranean Pizza – Olive Oil, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Zucchini, Eggplant, Fresh Garlic, Cilantro, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Medit Classic Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Onions, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Beyond Meat Italian Sausage, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Tuscany Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Diced Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Green Olives, Fresh Garlic, Artichoke Hearts
- Vegan Sorrento Delight – Garlic Butter, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil, Diced Tomatoes, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan White Pizza – Olive Oil, Onions, Fresh Garlic, Oregano, Black Pepper, Salt, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Tomatoes
- Vegan Italiano Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Beyond Italian Sausage, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Italian Artichoke Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Artichoke Hearts, Mushrooms, Onions, Beyond Italian Sausage, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Margherita Pizza – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Fresh Basil, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Tomatoes
Create Your Own Vegan Pizza
Choose from any combination of the following ingredients to create your own pie.
- Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Butter
- Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Beyond Meat Italian Sausage
- Artichoke Hearts
- Black Olives
- Black Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Diced Tomatoes
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Spinach
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Green Olives
- Green Peppers
- Red Peppers
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Vegan Sausage Calzone – Vegan Al Dente Pizza Sauce, Green Peppers, Onions, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan Vegetarian Calzone – Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Daiya Mozzarella Cheese and your choice of sauce
- Vegan Antipasto Salad
- Vegan Greek Salad
- Vegan Spinach Salad
- Vegan Spaghetti
- Vegan Fettuccini
- Vegan Mostaccioli
- Vegan Grilled Cheese
- Vegan All the Veggies Sandwich
- Vegan Garlic Bread
- Vegan Cheesy Bread
- Vegan Double Cheesy Bread
Sarpino’s Pizzeria FAQ
Is Sarpino’s Dough Vegan?
Yes! Sarpino’s offers two types of crust, the traditional pan crust and a thin crust. We were told by Sarpino’s that both are vegan-friendly.
Is Sarpino’s Garlic Butter Vegan?
Yes. Sarpino’s even lists their Garlic Butter as an ingredient in one of their specialty vegan pizzas, the Vegan Sorrento Delight.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete menu at Sarpino’s, make sure to check out their official menu page.
- Don’t have a Sarpino’s Pizzeria near you? Don’t worry, VeggL has hundreds of chain restaurant vegan guides including other pizza chains like Pizza Hut and Papa John’s.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!