Salata is a create your own salad chain similar to Chopt Creative Salad Co. They have over 90 locations across the US, predominantly in Texas, LA and Atlanta.
The vegan options at Salata include multiple greens you can use as the base of salad, dozens of toppings and multiple vegan-friendly salad dressings.
If you’re in the mood for a salad you definitely won’t have trouble creating something delicious!
Salata Vegan Options
Create Your Own Salad (Small or Regular Size) or Wrap
Choose Your base
- Salata Mix
- Romaine Hearts
- Arcadian Mix
- Or none…
Pick Your Toppings
Vegetables (includes beans)
Not on the list are featured toppings that Salata rotates based on the season and menu changes.
- Bell Pepper
- Snow Peas
- Bean Sprouts
- Red Onion
- Pea Sprouts
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Green Peas
- Green Olives
- Black Beans
- Mandarin Orange
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Banana Peppers
- Dried Cranberries
- Sesame Sticks
Extra Cost Toppings
- Artichoke Hearts
Pick Your Vegan Dressing
Not on the list are featured dressings that Salata rotates based on the season and menu changes
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- Fat-Free Sundried Tomato
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
Add a Protein (cost extra)
…don’t forget, you have a couple of beans in the vegetable toppings that do not cost extra + all plants have protein 😉
Choose a Bread (optional)
- Baked Pita Chips
Soups rotate. Check your location for availability.
- Chipotle White Bean Soup
A kids meal includes a protein (falafel, quinoa or none), a base (greens), vegetables, a dressing, and baked pita strips.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Salata Vegan FAQ
Are the wraps at Salata Vegan?
Yes! We reached out to Salata for confirmation that all of their wraps are vegan. The ingredients appear to be but the nutrition page does not have them marked as being vegan so we double-checked.
Is the Ginger Lime Dressing Vegan?
No, the Ginger Lime dressing contains honey.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Picks: For starters, I thought my salad was great. I wouldn’t exactly suggest anyone ordering a salad like I do.
I will throw anything and everything I like into a salad, whether it “makes sense” or not. So, often times, my salads will have banana peppers sitting right next to strawberries sitting next to sun-dried tomatoes. Works for me though!
Jen’s Picks: So good, light & fresh!! My first time going was also the 3rd day this location was open so a little patience was required. What I discovered is Salata is a Chipotle style restaurant where you order through the line at the counter.
As vegans, we do have a lot of ingredients choices which can be fun and a little overwhelming so my suggestion is to go in with an idea of what ingredients you’re picking for your salad or wrap.
- For a look at Salata’s complete menu head over to the Salata’s Official Menu Page
- Information on this page was sourced from Salata’s Ingredients Page as well as their Nutrition Guide which specifically labels their vegan items
- If the vegan options at Freddy’s isn’t exactly what you were looking for, VeggL has Vegan Guides for over 175 popular chain restaurants including other locations like Subway and Chipotle
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!