As you might expect at a chain specializing in salads, the vegan options at Salad and Go are really good. Salad and Go is a southwestern chain that focuses on quality ingredients and value. Salads start at less than $6 and burritos are $2.99.
Start with a Greek or Thai Salad or Wrap (with modifications) or Build Your Own! And don’t forget about the organic cold brew coffees and house-made lemonades
Salad and Go Vegan Options
Options may vary by location.
Salads & Wraps
Salads and wraps include a protein. You can choose from tofu or avocado. The tofu is baked and tossed in their house-made ginger-chili marinade. Obviously, avocado is not considered a protein but that’s how they option it on their online ordering.
- Greek Salad or Wrap. Order with NO feta or creamy greek dressing. SUB with balsamic vinaigrette and avocado (optional) … comes with cucumber, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, green onions, romaine, and mixed greens.
- Thai Salad or Wrap. Order with NO Thai peanut dressing. It is optional to choose a different vegan dressing (listed below) … comes with red peppers, carrots, cucumber, red onion and romaine.
- Roasted Autumn Salad (seasonal beginning November 2, 2022). Order with NO candied pecans or parmesan cheese … comes with roasted sweet potatoes, caramelized brussels sprouts, dried cranberries and balsamic vinaigrette. Ask if you can sub the pecans/cheese with avocado if that sounds good to you.
Build Your Own Salad or Wrap
- Mixed Greens
Avocado is also considered a protein when ordering online. We suggest verifying that is true when ordering in person as well.
Fruits, Veggies & More
- Red Beets
- Black Beans
- Dried Cranberries (seasonal)
- Farro (seasonal)
- Green Onion
- Kalamata Olives
- Pico De Gallo
- Roasted Poblanos
- Pumpkin Seeds (seasonal)
- Red Cabbage
- Pickled Red Onion
- Red Onion
- Red Peppers
- Sweet Potato (seasonal)
- Tortilla Strips
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Oil & Vinegar
Pico De Gallo could also be used as a dressing.
- Corn Tortilla Soup (seasonal fall menu item) … comes with a tomatillo base filled with fresh, sweet corn, cilantro, poblano pepper, squash and topped crispy tortilla chips.
- Flour Tortilla
- House-made Salsa
- Breakfast Potatoes (available only during breakfast hours)
- House-made Lemonades: Traditional, Cucumber Mint, Frozen Strawberry and Sangria (seasonal)
- Organic Iced Tea: Black, Mango Green
- Organic Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Add-ins
- Almond Milk
- Oat Milk
- Simple Syrup
- Flavor Shots: Caramel, Hazelnut, Vanilla, and Sugar-Free Vanilla
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Salad and Go Vegan FAQ
Is Salad and Go Tofu Vegan?
The organic tofu at Salad and Go is vegan and even better, you don’t have to pay extra for it. Salad and Go doesn’t believe that tofu should be more expensive than their non-vegan proteins. Pretty cool.
Is The Thai Peanut Dressing Vegan at Salad and Go?
No. According to their allergen guide, the Thai Peanut dressing contains fish.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Salad and Go’s complete menu, head over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from their Nutritional Menu
- Don’t have a Salad and Go near you? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular locations, including other salad chains like Chopt Creative Salad Co. and Sweetgreen
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!