The vegan options at Pret A Manger are outstanding. Whether you’re stopping in for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Pret has done an amazing job in our opinion of making sure that there are delicious vegan options easily accessible on their menu.
To be honest, we’ve never been to a Pret A Manger, but between the Oatm*lk Porridge and the Meatless Meatball Sub – we can’t wait until we get the opportunity to!
In addition to great food options, Pret has plenty of coffee options as well including vegan-friendly syrups and dairy-free milk. Enjoy!
Pret A Manger Vegan Options
Check with your location for availability.
- Creamy Oatmilk Porridge … made with whole grain oats and oatmilk. Comes with a complimentary oatmeal topper of your choice.
- Oatmeal Toppers: Apple Cranberry Crunch or Choco Banana Crunch
More Breakfast Options
- Cantaloupe & Blueberry Pot
- Mango & Lime
- Pineapple & Lime
- Apple & Almond Butter Pot
- Pret’s Acai Bowl
- Pret’s Sunshine Bowl … comes with layers of sliced banana, mango & banana puree and crunchy granola; topped with blueberries
- Pret’s Morning Glory Muffin
- Meatball Meatless Wrap … comes with meatless meatballs tossed in marinara sauce; topped with red peppers, red onions and crispy onions in a 7-grain wrap.
- Falafel & Hummus Cold Wrap … comes with falafel, hummus, pickles, pickled cabbage & carrots, red peppers, and romaine in a 7-grain wrap
Salads & Bowls
- Mediterranean Mezze Salad – falafel, hummus, sesame seeds, cucumber and pickled cabbage & carrots over mesclun with lemon shallot dressing.
- Cauliflower & Chickpea Grain Bowl – cauliflower and chickpea curry over a warm bed of quinoa and brown rice with fresh greens.
- Asian Dressing
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Lemon Shallot Dressing
- Moroccan Lentil – hearty lentils and chunky vegetables with a handful of spices and a dash of balsamic vinegar.
- Croutons, Lemon & Herb Soup Topper
- Pret’s Morning Glory Muffin
- Bread Roll
- Chips – Salted
- Chips – Salt & Vinegar
- Chips – Rosemary & Olive Oil
- Chips – BBQ
- Chips – Jalapeno
- Chocolate – Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
- Snack Packs – Raw Almonds
- Snack Packs – Omega 3 Mix
- Plain Popcorn
- Kettle Popcorn
Coffee & Tea
- Pret’s Organic Classic Blend, Hot
- Pret’s Organic Single Origin Coffee, Hot
- Iced Coffee
- Americano, Hot or Iced
- Cold Brew
- Iced Tea: Black or Green Tea
- Hot Teas: English Breakfast, Earl Gray, Peppermint, Green
- Creme Caramel
- Cayenne Shot
- Ginger Shot
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shot With Raspberry
- Ginger Kombucha
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
Pret A Manger Vegan FAQ
Are Pret Brownies Vegan?
The Brownie Bites at Pret a Manger contain butter and eggs and are not vegan.
Are Pret Croissants Vegan?
Unfortunately, no. The croissants at Pret A Manger are not vegan. All of the croissants including the Almond Croissant, Chocolate Croissant and the Plain Croissant all contain egg and butter.
Are Pret Hot Chocolates Vegan?
According to Pret A Manger’s Nutritional Guide the Hot Chocolate contains Skim Milk and therefore would not be vegan.
However, we’re not sure if the skim milk is added separately and a plant-based milk could be substituted or if the Hot Chocolate is made in batches with the skim milk already included. Our best advice would be to check with your server.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Pret A Manger’s full menu, please head over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from Pret A Manger’s Nutritional Guide.
- Don’t have a Pret A Manger close to you? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Panera Bread and Peet’s Coffee
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!