The vegan options at Poke Bros are actually quite good! You may be skeptical of a chain that specializes in poke bowls to be vegan friendly, but they very much are.
Poke Bros offers a rice or salad base, tofu and a host of veggies that you can create your own bowl from. Most of the ingredients, other than the fish proteins and aioli sauces are raw and vegan-friendly.
Poke Bros now has 68 locations in 11 different states, so there is a chance you have one close to you. If you do, here is everything vegan you can choose from.
Poke Bros Vegan Options
All of the signature bowls include chicken or fish. You will need to Create Your Own Bowl.
Create Your Own Bowl
Choose a Base
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
- Half and Half (White & Brown Rice)
- Sushi Rice
Choose Your Protein
- Vegetarian (Salad Base)
Poke Bros. lists Tofu with their veggies (see below), but obviously, you can use Tofu as your ‘protein’.
Add Your Ingredients
- Sweet Onion
- Green Onion
We are waiting on confirmation that the seaweed salad does not contain any fish sauce. Until then, you can ask when ordering.
Choose a Flavor
- Ponzu Sauce
- Sweet Soy
We are waiting on confirmation that the coconut ginger sauce does not contain any animal products. Until then, you can ask when ordering.
- Sesame Seeds
- Crispy Onion
- Wonton Chips
- Crushed Cashew Nuts
- Toasted Coconut
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
Poke Bros Vegan FAQ
Does Poke Bros have Tofu?
Yes! Poke Bros does offer Tofu which you can combine with a large selection of rice and veggies.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Poke Bros entire menu make sure to head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was given to us directly The Poke Bros Team. Thank you to their staff for their help!
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other fast casual chains like Chipotle and Blaze Pizza
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!