There are a bunch of great vegan options at Planet Smoothie.
They have over a dozen different smoothies that can be ordered vegan directly off their menu.
In addition, they have almond milk and a plant-based protein that you can use to modify and change up almost any smoothie on the menu. This basically gives you the ability to create your own custom smoothie just how you like it!
Planet Smoothie Vegan Options
- Lunar Lemonade … comes with strawberries, lemon and bananas
- Mediterranean Monster … comes with strawberries, bananas and orange juice
- Caribbean Citrus Splash … comes with coconut water, strawberries, orange juice, mango and lemon
- Leapin’ Lizard … comes with peaches and strawberries
- Fiji Island Breeze … comes with coconut water, leafy greens, passion fruit, pineapple, mango and bananas
- Road Runner … comes with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, orange juice and energy blast
- Mango Passion … comes with mango, passion fruit, strawberries and energy blast
- Grape Ape … comes with grape juice, strawberries and energy blast
- Pineapple Tropi-Kale Twist … comes with leafy greens, passion fruit, pineapple and almond milk
- Dragon Fruit Lemon Splash … comes with dragon fruit, lemon, strawberries and pineapple
- Amazon Kick -… comes with açaí, blueberries, strawberries and bananas
- Rio Berry Bliss … comes with coconut water, açaí, strawberries, raspberries and pineapple
- Lean Green Extreme … comes with pineapple, mango, bananas, leafy greens, orange juice, lemon and plant-based protein
- Little Lunar … comes with strawberries, lemon and bananas
- Berry Strawberry … comes with strawberries
- Groovy Grape … comes with grape juice, peanut butter and strawberries
We have contacted Planet Smoothie to ask what the ingredients are in their granola. If it is vegan, there are a couple of other Smoothie Bowls on their menu that could be an option. We’ll update you when we learn more.
- Rio Bowl … comes with açaí, apple, bananas topped with chia seeds & bananas
- Whole Grain Oats
- Peanut Butter
- Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
- Chia Seeds
- Leafy Greens
- Dragon Fruit
Fruit and More
- Passion Fruit
- Lemon Juice
- Orange Juice
- Grape Juice
- Leanleaf Sweetener
- Powered Peanut Butter (PB2)
- Coconut Water
Planet Smoothie Vegan FAQ
Does Planet Smoothie Have a Non-Dairy Milk?
Yes! Planet Smoothie carries Almond Milk which is featured in multiple different smoothies on their menu.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Planet Smoothie’s entire menu, then make sure to head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was taken from their menu page where they list the ingredients and allergens on each individual smoothie.
- Don’t have a Planet Smoothie near you? Not to worry. VeggL contains hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular smoothie chains like Jamba and Smoothie King
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!