The vegan options at Pizza Ranch are pretty similar to what you’ll find at many of the big pizza chains.
No plant-based meats or vegan cheese, but almost all of their crusts are vegan and you can choose from a variety of veggie toppings to customize your pizza.
If you’re not in the mood for pizza, they do have a couple salads (with slight modifications) and a few sides you can order as well.
Pizza Ranch Vegan Options
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Thin Crust
- Classic Tomato
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Green Pepper
- Mango Habanero
- Sweet Teriyaki
- Pasta and Sauce
- Strawberry Spinach Salad – Order with NO Feta Crumbles and SUB Poppy Seed Dressing for a Vegan Dressing listed below.
- Garden Salad – Order with NO cheddar cheese and NO croutons
- Dorothy Lynch
- Fat Free French
- Lite Italian
- Western Style
- Green Beans
- Ranch Potato Wedges
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the full menu from Pizza Ranch, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled from their Allergen Guide and their Nutrition Calculator
- Don’t have a Pizza Ranch near you? Don’t worry! VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides including other popular pizza chains like Pizza Hut and Papa John’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!