The vegan options at Pizza Hut do not include vegan cheese, but there are a few things you can grab. You can go the no-cheese pizza route as the majority of their doughs are vegan and then you can pile high with veggies. Wing Street Fries are an option and surprisingly the Cinnamon Sticks are as well. If you can order them without the parmesan cheese seasoning, the breadsticks can be made vegan as well. Here’s everything vegan at Pizza Hut –
Vegan Options at Pizza Hut
- Thin ‘N Crispy Dough*
- Hand-Tossed Style*
- Pan Crust*
- P’Zone Dough* (calzone-like)
Pizza Crust Flavors
- Buttery Blend Crust Flavor
Order with No Crust Flavor or with the Buttery Blend. All other crust flavors, including the Garlic Buttery Blend contain dairy.
- Order ALL pizzas and P’Zone’s with NO cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Buffalo Pizza Sauce
- Diced Roma Tomatoes
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Onions
- Mediterranean Black Olives
- Roasted Spinach
- Sliced Banana Peppers
- Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Sweet Pineapple
- Breadsticks* – order with NO Parmesan or seasoning
- Cinnamon Sticks*
- Wing Street Fries with Ketchup
- Spicy BBQ
- Buffalo Mild*
- Buffalo Medium*
- Buffalo Burnin’ Hot*
- Lemon Pepper
- Spicy Asian
We did receive an email from a Pizza Hut employee and was informed that you can ask for the worker to use gloves and a clean pizza cutter due to possible cross-contamination. An extra tip they provided is to call in your order and since you are asking for no cheese, ask if you can substitute that item for an extra topping.
*Per Pizza Hut’s Allergen Guide “Like most restaurants, we prepare and serve products that may contain egg, milk, soy, wheat or other allergens. While a particular food may not contain one of these allergens, our products may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as those that do. We cannot guarantee that cross contact with allergens will not occur”
Pizza Hut Vegan FAQ
Are the Breadsticks at Pizza Hut vegan?
The Breadstick Dough at Pizza Hut is vegan. What makes the breadsticks not vegan when you order directly off the menu is the addition of Parmesan cheese seasoning sprinkled on top. To make Pizza Hut’s breadsticks vegan, simply order them WITHOUT this Parmesan seasoning.
Does Pizza Hut have vegan cheese?
No. Unfortunately they do not. If you’re looking for places that do, check out our 7 Best Pizza Chains for Vegans
Are any of the Pizza Hut Crust Flavors vegan?
Yes! Ironically, the plain Buttery Blend Crust Flavor is vegan.
The other flavors, Garlic Buttery Blend, Hut Favorite Crust Flavor, Parmesan/Parsley and the Toasted Parmesan Crust Flavors are NOT.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not had Pizza Hut since going vegan. I’ll update here once I do.
Jen’s Pick: It’s been awhile since I’ve had Pizza Hut, but I’ve always been a big fan of their breadsticks.
- If you’d like to check out Pizza Hut’s full menu, head over to Pizza Hut’s Official Website
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular chain restaurants, including other pizza locations like Blaze Pizza and Mellow Mushroom
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know