The vegan options at Pinkberry are quite good with multiple dairy-free options to choose from along with plenty of vegan-friendly toppings to customize your dessert creation.
Pinkberry is a create-your-own frozen yogurt chain with over 250 locations across the US. Flavor options can vary by location so check with the staff at your local Pinkberry if you have questions about flavors.
Here are all the dairy-free flavors and vegan-friendly toppings at Pinkberry.
Vegan Options at Pinkberry
Flavor options can vary by location.
Dairy Free Flavors
- Coconut Milk Chocolate
- Coconut Milk Coconut
- Coconut Milk Cold Brew
- Coconut Milk Lemon Creme
- Coconut Milk Salted Caramel
- Coconut Milk Strawberry
- Just Fruit Peach Passion
- Just Fruit Tropical Mango
- Agave Nectar
- Cap’n Crunch
- Caramelized Almonds
- Caramelized Pecans
- Carob Chips
- Cherry Bursting Boba
- Chocolate Flavored Sauce
- Cookie Butter
- Cookie Crumbs
- Crushed Cones
- Dragon Fruit Bursting Boba
- Fruity Pebbles
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Mango Bursting Boba
- Peanut Butter Crunch
- Pomegranate Bursting Boba
- Pomegranate Juice
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Strawberry Bursting Boba
- Strawberry Puree
- Toasted Almonds
- Waffle Cone (NOT the waffle cookie–it has eggs)
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and surfaces may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Pinkberry Vegan FAQ
Is The Peppermint Candy Vegan at Pinkberry?
No. The crushed peppermint candy contains egg and beeswax at Pinkberry.
Is Pinkberry Tart Vegan?
As of the time we’re writing this, all of the Tart Flavors on the menu are NOT vegan. Look for Dairy-Free options instead.
Is Pinkberry Made With Milk?
Most flavors at Pinkberry are indeed made with milk, however, Pinkberry offers many varieties of Dairy-Free Yogurt that are not made with milk.
The Chocolate Flavored Sauce is Vegan?
This one surprised us a bit too. Here are the ingredients per Pinkberry’s website:
High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, water, cocoa, sugar, contains two percent or less of potassium sorbate (preservative), salt, mono-and diglycerides, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, vanillin, artificial flavor
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Interested in seeing the complete menu at Pinkberry? Head over to their Official Menu page.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Pinkberry’s Food Allergies page as well as their Ingredients Statement.
- Don’t have a Pinkberry near you? No worries! VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular locations like Menchie’s and Smoothie King.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!