The vegan options at Papa Murphy’s are pretty basic. If you’re not familiar with Papa Murphy’s, they are a Take ‘N’ Bake pizza shop where they craft the pizza of your creation and then you take it home to bake at your house.
They do have vegan crusts, marinara, veggie toppings, and Violife’s Just Like Mozzarella Shreds are available in select locations.
Let’s see what your options could be:
Vegan Options at Papa Murphy’s
- Garden Veggie. Order with NO mozzarella or cheddar. If Violife Mozzarella is available at your location, ask for it. … comes with an Original Crust, Traditional Red Sauce, Sliced Mushrooms, Black Olives, Mixed Onions, Green Peppers, Roma Tomatoes.
Create Your Own Pizza
Feeling creative? Create your own pie with the following options:
- Original Crust
- Pan Crust
- Thin Crust
- Stuffed Crust (if your location offers vegan cheese)
Currently, Papa Murhpy’s offers Violife’s Just Like Mozzarella Shreds at select locations. If not available at your location, order your pizza with NO cheese.
- Olive Oil & Garlic
- Pizza Sauce (Original)
- Sweet Chili Sauce*
- BBQ Sauce – KC Masterpiece*
*Sauces contain ‘Natural Flavor’. We have not confirmed from Papa Murphy’s what the source of the ‘Natural Flavor’ is.
- Artichoke Hearts
- Banana Peppers
- Chopped Garlic
- Green Chili
- Pomace Olive Oil
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Chili Pepper Flakes
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Zesty Herb Blend
- Garden Salad. Order with NO cheese
- Mediterranean Salad. Order with NO feta
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Papa Murphy’s Vegan FAQ
Is Papa Murphy’s Gluten Free Crust Vegan?
No. The gluten free crust contains egg.
Is the creamy garlic sauce from Papa Murphy’s vegan?
No, the creamy garlic sauce (or the gourmet white sauce as they refer to it as) contains a skim powder blend which consists of dairy whey and skim milk powder and egg yolk. It may also contain sour cream, cultured buttermilk and non-fat dry milk.
Needless to say, the creamy garlic sauce at Papa Murphy’s is not vegan.
Does Papa Murphy’s have vegan pepperoni?
To the best of our knowledge, Papa Murphy’s does not have any plant-based meats on their menu including a vegan pepperoni.
Does Papa Murphy’s have dairy free crust?
Yes! Papa Murphy’s has 3 different dairy free crusts. The Original, Pan and Thin Crust are all dairy free at Papa Murphy’s.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan & Jen’s Pick: We’ve never picked up pizza from a Papa Murphy’s, but we’ll update here if and when we do.
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Papa Murphy’s full menu, check out their Official Website
- Information for this guide was acquired from Papa Murphy’s Ingredients Information
- Not quite what you were looking for? We have guides for over 175 other chain restaurants including pizza places like Papa John’s and MOD Pizza
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!