There are quite a few vegan pasta options at Macaroni Grill.
They have a ‘create your own’ pasta option that allows you to choose between multiple varieties of noodle, sauce and a bunch of add-ons like roasted mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes.
You definitely won’t have to settle for something boring. Here is everything vegan at Macaroni Grill:
Vegan Options at Macaroni Grill
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts*. Make sure you order the one without prosciutto.
Soup & Salad
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Fresh Greens
Create Your Own – Pasta
Pick A Sauce
- Imported Pomodorina
- Garlic Olive Oil
- Roasted Peppers
- Fresh Spinach
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Mushrooms
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Mediterranean Olives
- Caramelized Onions
- Grilled Asparagus
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts*
- Rosemary Peasant Bread. This bread is on the allergens page but not on the online menu. Check your location for availability.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: It’s been a long time since we’ve been to a Macaroni Grill. We will update here after our next visit.
Jen’s Pick: I honestly didn’t think Macaroni Grill was going to have any options let alone quite a few!
I look forward to creating my own pasta dish with Capellini, Pomodorina sauce, Roasted Tomatoes, Broccolini, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Mushrooms and Mediterranean Olives and will report back once I do.
More Info and Links
- Macaroni Grill was founded in Texas and has close to 100 locations across the US.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Macaroni Grill’s menu, check out Macaroni Grill’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Macaroni Grill’s Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sit down locations like Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!