There are quite a few vegan pasta options at Macaroni Grill. They have a ‘create your own’ pasta option that allows you to choose between multiple varieties of noodle, sauce and a bunch of add-ons like roasted mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes. You definitely won’t have to settle for something boring. Here is everything vegan at Macaroni Grill:
Vegan Options at Macaroni Grill
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts* (Fried)
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Grilled Asparagus
- Create Your Own Pasta
Create Your Own – Pasta
Pick A Sauce
- Imported Pomodorina
- Garlic Olive Oil
- Roasted Peppers
- Fresh Spinach
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Mushrooms
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Mediterranean Olives
*Menu item presents a special risk of cross-contamination of all allergens due to the cooking method.
Also, per the Macaroni Grill Allergen Guide –
Because of our reliance on suppliers for
accurate information, the shared cooking and preperation areas in our kitchens, and the fact that our food is prepared to order
we cannot fully eliminate the risk of cross-contamination or guarantee that any item is free of any allergen.
Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: It’s been a long time since we’ve been to a Macaroni Grill. We will update here after our next visit.
Jen’s Pick: I honestly didn’t think Macaroni Grill was going to have any options let alone quite a few! I look forward to creating my own pasta dish with Capellini, Pomodorina sauce, Roasted Tomatoes, Broccolini, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Mushrooms and Mediterranean Olives and will report back once I do.
More Info and Links
- Macaroni Grill was founded in Texas and has close to 100 locations across the US.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Macaroni Grill’s menu, check out Macaroni Grill’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Macaroni Grill’s Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 125 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sit down locations like Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know