Luna Grill is a Mediterranean chain with dozens of locations in California and Texas. Like many Mediterranean chains, Luna Grill is very vegan-friendly and they have an awesome selection of vegan options that you can choose from.
From full plates featuring falafel, basmati rice, and veggie kabobs, multiple salads and even a Beyond Burger, you’re likely to find a vegan on the menu that everyone will enjoy!
Luna Grill Vegan Options
- Dip Trio. Order with NO spicy feta and ask to replace with additional hummus or spicy harissa – Comes with organic original hummus and spicy harissa hummus served with sliced veggies and pita bread.
- Lunatic Sampler – falafel, stuffed grape leaves, couscous medley, organic hummus (original or spicy harissa), pita bread and tahini sauce.
- Stuffed Grape Leaves. Order with NO garlic feta sauce – Comes with grape leaves stuffed with rice, onion and spices.
Plates include: basmati rice, pita bread, choice of sauce (see below for options) and your choice of side…house salad, Greek cabbage salad or hummus (organic original or spicy harissa).
- Veggie Kabob Plate – grilled marinated button mushrooms, yellow squash, onion and bell pepper
- Falafel Plate – five rounds of handcrafted falafel
- House Salad – lettuce medley, chopped tomato, cucumber, red onion, house vinaigrette.
- Modern Greek Salad. Order with NO feta cheese – Comes with lettuce medley, Greek olives, sliced pepperoncini, diced tomato, cucumber, housemade pickled onions, crispy chickpeas, house vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Salad. Order with NO feta cheese – Comes with pearled couscous, diced tomato, cucumber, red onion, mint, parsley, scallions, feta cheese, house vinaigrette, lettuce medley
- Apple Walnut Salad. Order with NO gorgonzola cheese – Comes with sliced apples, crumbled gorgonzola, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, lettuce medley, pomegranate vinaigrette
Served with your choice of sauce and side… fries or house salad.
- Falafel Pita – Greek cabbage, shredded kale, diced tomato, falafel and sauce wrapped in pita bread
- Tahini Sauce
- Schug (check your location for availability)
- Harissa Sauce (may cost extra)
- Modern Greek Chicken Wrap. Order with NO chicken and NO feta cheese. SUB with Falafel – Comes with kale medley, tomato, cucumber, housemade pickled onions, olives, sliced pepperoncini, and house vinaigrette wrapped in multigrain lavash
- Beyond Burger. Order with NO brioche bun and NO spicy feta dip – Comes with a plant-based burger, grilled red onion, shredded kale, diced tomato and your choice of house salad or fries.
- Falafel with Tahini Sauce
- Simply Seasoned Fries
- Original Hummus – served with pita bread or veggies
- Spicy Harissa Hummus – harissa (peppers, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and spices) served over organic hummus with pita bread or sliced veggies
- Side House Salad – lettuce medley, chopped tomato, cucumber, red onion, house vinaigrette.
- Side Modern Greek Salad. Order with NO feta cheese – Comes with lettuce medley, Greek olives, sliced pepperoncini, diced tomato, cucumber, housemade pickled onions, crispy chickpeas, house vinaigrette
A La Carte
- Veggie Kabob – grilled marinated button mushrooms, yellow squash, onion and bell pepper with your choice of regular or spicy harissa hummus.
Luna Grill Disclaimer
As we discuss often here on VeggL, almost any restaurant that is not 100% vegan could potentially have cross-contamination issues. Here is Luna Grill’s Disclaimer from their website:
Allergens, Gluten and Vegan/Vegetarian Information: Before placing your order, please inform the manager and wait staff at the Luna Grill location you are ordering from if anyone in your party has a food allergy or dietary restriction.
We understand the difficulties associated with eating out with food allergies, and we are committed to serving food safely.
However, due to the many circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to guarantee that any menu item is completely free from any particular allergen or animal product, and we assume no responsibility for guests with food allergies, food sensitivities or dietary restrictions.
Luna Grill Vegan FAQ
Are Luna Grill Fries Vegan?
Luna Grill has a really good menu/allergen guide that allows you to select and filter menu items based on dietary needs and preferences. If you select ‘vegan’ then you’ll get a list of all the vegan items available at Luna Grill and the Simply Seasoned Fries is one of them!
So, yes, the Simply Seasoned Fries at Luna Grill are vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Looking for the full menu at Luna Grill? Go check out their complete menu on their official website.
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from Luna Grill’s Customizable Nutrition Guide
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides including guides for other Mediterranean chains like Naf Naf Grill and CAVA Mediterranean Grill
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!