If you came here hoping to find a pancake vegan option at IHOP then we are about to disappoint you. While there are no vegan pancakes on the menu, there are a few things you can pick up if you find yourself at an IHOP for breakfast.
Vegan Options at IHOP
VeggL Quick Order
- Hash Browns with spinach & mushrooms. Ask for salsa and/or avocado. Advise NO butter while cooking. *Not a menu item*
- English Muffin with Jam or ask for avocado & make it an avocado English Muffin.
- Grits. Advise NO butter. Top with seasonal fruit or old fashioned maple syrup.
- Plain Baked Potato with a side of sauteed broccoli, salsa & avocado. Advise NO butter while cooking. *Not a menu item*
- House Salad with Vegan Dressing from list below. Add avocado (optional)
- House Salad w/dressing of choice from below or ask for salsa.
- Flour tortilla and avocado. Make a burrito with the filling. *Not a menu item*
- House Salad w/dressing of choice from below and French Fries
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- French Fries
Vegan Dressings / Confirm with your server what they have available
- Creamy Italian
- Fat Free Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Catalina Dressing
*Per IHOP’s Allergen link, the Red Potato & Onion Hash contains Dairy. The Toast, even though the allergen page says Buttered Toast, contains Eggs. Oatmeal contains Dairy.
Back to Cheat Sheets
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know