The vegan options at Golden Chick are about what you’d probably expect at a chain specializing in chicken tenders – not very good.
The only things available to you are a couple sides and that’s about it.
If it all possible, we’d recommend heading elsewhere, but if you find yourself at a Golden Chick with friends grab some fries (which probably share a fryer) or a fruit cup and call it a day.
Golden Chick Vegan Options
- Battered French Fries
- Fruit Salad
- Green Beans
- Fat Free Italian Dressing
FYI: Golden Chick has a Garden Salad and Side Salad, but when trying to order online it doesn’t allow us to omit any items. This leads us to believe these salads are pre-packaged with cheese already on top of them.
FYI 2: Corn on the Cob is still listed on their Allergen Guide as a vegan-friendly option (with no butter of course), but it no longer appears on their menu anymore.
NOT Vegan (Because You’re Probably Wondering)
- Corn Nuggets (Contain Milk and Eggs)
- Dirty Rice (Is Cooked With Pork)
- Fried Okra (Contain Milk and Eggs)
- Roll (Contains Egg)
Golden Chick Vegan FAQ
Are Golden Chick Corn Nuggets Vegan?
Unfortunately the Corn Nuggets at Golden Chick are not vegan as they contain both milk and eggs.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 250 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete menu at Golden Chick, then head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled from Golden Chick’s Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you were hoping for? Don’t worry. VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including guides for other popular restaurants like KFC and Zaxby’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!