For a sports bar specializing in American cuisine, Glory Days Grill has some pretty good vegan options. Glory Days Grill is a family friendly sports chain with over 100 locations located primarily along the east coast. They carry the Impossible Burger (just make sure to order with no cheese). There are multiple sides like fries, redskin potatoes and seasonal veggies.
Vegan Options at Glory Days Grill
- Chips and Guacamole
- Impossible Burger* – Order with NO cheese
*We have not been able to confirm yet whether the buns at Glory Days are vegan. We have reached out to them and are waiting to hear back. In the meantime, check with your server.
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Jasmine Rice
- Parsley Redskin Potatoes
- Homemade Guacamole
- Seasoned Fries
- Side Tossed Salad – Order with NO cheese and NO croutons and choose from the vegan dressings listed below.
- Grilled Mushrooms and Onions
- Sauteed Seasonal Vegetables
Sauces and Dressings
- Bourbon Style Sauce
- Garlic Buffalo Sauce
- Old Bay Wing Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Applewood Grilling Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Glory Sauce
- Italian Vinaigrette
- Korean No. 2 Wing Sauce
- Medium Wing Sauce
- Nashville Hot Wing Sauce
- Oil and Vinegar
- Orange Citrus Vinaigrette
- Raspberry Sorbet
Snippet from Glory Days Grill Allergen Statement
We make every effort to instruct our food production staff, servers and management on the severity of food allergies. While we do our best to accommodate all allergen requests, there is always a risk of contamination. We cannot guarantee that our kitchens or our suppliers are 100% allergen-free. There is the possibility that manufacturers of the foods we use could change the formulation at any time and without notice. Guests with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Glory Days Grill Vegan FAQ
Is the Veggie Burger at Glory Days vegan?
The Veggie Burger at Glory Days Grill is the Morningstar Veggie Burger. The Morningstar Veggie Burger contains egg and are therefore not vegan. They do offer the Impossible Burger though, that is vegan (just order with no cheese).
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: We’ve never been to a Glory Days Grill. We’ve never lived close to one to my knowledge. We will update here once we do.
- If you’d like to see everything on Glory Day Grill’s full menu, check out Glory Days Grill’s Full Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 115 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like A&W Root Beer and Denny’s
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know