For a sports bar specializing in American cuisine, Glory Days Grill has some pretty good vegan options. Glory Days Grill is a family friendly sports chain with over 100 locations located primarily along the east coast.
From our understanding, there are 2 different franchises with varying menus and a 3rd Glory Days in Texas that is NOT a franchise but has a similar logo. Our guide does not include the one in Texas.
Until we receive further information, we have updated our guide to the best of our knowledge and are adding notations where the allergens page may not match what is being served.
This is unfortunate for Glory Days because their allergens guide does not seem to be completely correct and not only does this effect us vegans, but also anyone with allergies.
And as we know with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan, cross-contamination can occur.
We will always remain as transparent with you as we have the knowledge of.
Vegan Options at Glory Days Grill
The following are not menu items in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia or North Carolina, however, the ingredients are available. Ask if it can be an option.
- Chips & Fresh Guacamole. Available in Georgia & Florida.
- Chips & Fresh Salsa. Available in Georgia & Florida.
- Impossible Burger.* Available in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia & North Carolina. Order with NO cheese. Verify the bun is vegan* or order on a lettuce wrap.
- Beyond Burger.* Available in Georgia & Florida. Order with NO cheese or homerun sauce. Verify bun is vegan* or order on a lettuce wrap.
*We have not been able to confirm yet whether the bun served is vegan (the gluten free bun contains egg). We have reached out to them and are waiting to hear back. In the meantime, check with your server.
Per the ONLY Allergens Page we can find for Glory Days, the items where I reference butter below, say they do NOT contain butter; however, we have recently been made aware that they are automatically adding it.
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables. Available in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia & North Carolina. Order with NO butter. Some locations pre-butter so you want to double check.
- Steamed Broccoli. Available in Georgia & Florida. Order with NO butter. Some locations pre-butter so you want to double check.
- Jasmine Rice
- Parsley Redskin Potatoes. Available in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia & North Carolina. Verify NO butter is on these prior to ordering.
- Homemade Guacamole
- Seasoned Fries*
- Waffle Fries*
- Side Tossed Salad – Order with NO cheese and NO croutons. Choose a dressing from the list below.
- Grilled Mushrooms and Onions
Sauces and Dressings
- Bourbon Style Sauce
- Garlic Buffalo Sauce
- Old Bay Wing Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Applewood Grilling Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Glory Sauce
- Italian Vinaigrette
- Korean No. 2 Wing Sauce
- Medium Wing Sauce
- Nashville Hot Wing Sauce
- Oil and Vinegar
- Orange Citrus Vinaigrette
Snippet from Glory Days Grill Allergen Statement
We make every effort to instruct our food production staff, servers and management on the severity of food allergies. While we do our best to accommodate all allergen requests, there is always a risk of contamination. We cannot guarantee that our kitchens or our suppliers are 100% allergen-free. There is the possibility that manufacturers of the foods we use could change the formulation at any time and without notice. Guests with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Glory Days Grill Vegan FAQ
Is the Veggie Burger at Glory Days vegan?
The Veggie Burger at Glory Days Grill is the Morningstar Veggie Burger. The Morningstar Veggie Burger contains egg and is therefore not vegan. As an fyi, this burger is also only sold at locations in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia & North Carolina.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We’ve never been to a Glory Days Grill. We’ve never lived close to one to my knowledge. We will update here once we do.
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see everything on Glory Days Grill full menu, check out Glory Days Grill’s Full Menu. Verify which location you will be visiting to receive a correct menu.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other locations like A&W Root Beer and Denny’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!