You’re in luck because Earl of Sandwich not only has vegan bread but they offer a vegan-specific sandwich.
Earl of Sandwich is a franchise that began in Orlando, Florida and specializes in sandwiches. They also offer breakfast, wraps and salad.
You can now find this sandwich shop in 11 states that span across the United States.
While they do have a vegan-specific sandwich, there still aren’t a lot of options, so just be prepared for that.
Here’s everything vegan you can find at Earl of Sandwich:
Vegan Options at Earl of Sandwich
May vary by location.
- Oatmeal … comes with brown sugar & cranberries.
- Fruit Cup
Choose the white bread for your sandwich.
- Vegan Cannonballs! … comes with vegan meatballs, vegan mozzarella, meatless marinara and Italian seasoning.
- Veggie. Order with NO feta or ask to SUB with vegan mozzarella … comes with cucumber, red onions, lettuce, Roma tomatoes and Italian dressing.
- House Salad. Order with Italian dressing and verify that the croutons do not contain dairy … comes with greens, roma tomato and cucumber.
- Cheese Pizza Bread. Verify you can order it with the vegan mozzarella and meatless marina (on white bread).
- Potato Chips. Varied; check ingredients.
- Tater Tots
*No shared fryers at Earl of Sandwich–everything is oven baked. As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Earl of Sandwich FAQ
Does Earl of Sandwich Have Bread Vegan?
Yes! We received confirmation from their guest relations team that the white bread is in fact vegan. The whole wheat; however, contains honey.
What salad dressings are vegan at Earl of Sandwich?
The Italian dressing was the only one we were told is vegan.
Is Earl of Sandwich’s Wheat Bread Vegan?
No. Their wheat bread contains honey; otherwise, it has no other animal ingredients.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see all the options on Earl of Sandwich’s menu, check out Earl of Sandwich’s Full Menu.
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from their Nutritional Information and provided by their guest relations team.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 215 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sub locations like Firehouse Subs and Subway
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!